We Love & Miss You Veronica!!! ❤️
@ThePeoplesBridge . 🇺🇸🦅
TRUMP WON .#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @QsAnonGinger777 in this post can reply

In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication

I'm not sure I believe she was MM. That would have made her like 96 years old. I'm not buying that. But...it has occurred to me that perhaps....JUST PERHAPS....she may have been related in some way. Why perpetuate rumors by wearing MM garb, etc. Unless she was pointing her out...but not for the reason everyone assumed. Interesting....

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

Med bed...takes up to 30 years off your age.

(1) Show this thread
In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication

Stop it with this Marilyn BS.

Only followers of this user (@Nickie) can see their posts

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

In response Nickie Courtney to his Publication

Absofreakin'lutely. We should not have to wait until more people wake up. How about, they wait while they watch us live gloriously and help humanity?

#EnoughIsEnough

In response Nickie Courtney to his Publication

Absofreakin'lutely. We should not have to wait until more people wake up. How about, they wait while they watch us live gloriously and help humanity?

#EnoughIsEnough

(2) Show this thread