Trump Rally!

Only people mentioned by @LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

✨❤️Love & light ❤️✨ #Q #MAGA #WWG1WGA

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

here’s antifa changing in the trees

✨❤️Love & light ❤️✨ #Q #MAGA #WWG1WGA

looks like as we were told MSM will try to#reconcile with their audience. Nah its too late

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Are we finally gonna see some antifa little shits and crisis actors pos arrested for real?

Around the 6e I saw a video with opening the gates and pushing the rioters through. And after that the chaos was filmed inside the Capitol. In the heat of the fake-Trump-riot left laptops of Pelosi etcetera where confisqated by White Hats.. real of not real?
Time will tell... what a soap!

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

She reaches a lot of people, one way to get them to hear the truth. I remember someone on FB saying once that if Maddow said it it must be true, maybe part of the plan.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

😅😂🤣she is a rat jumping ship right now cuz wh have a mental gun to her head. she is shitting cuzshe wants to try to stay relevant.

deep state is getting desperate!!

she must know something that is coming down the pike that we don't know yet.

Cool. I am the 222nd heart reactor to the post. ☺️

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Me thinks Rachel is trying to cover her own ass‼️And that of the network because they know lawsuits are incoming! PANIC IN DC🧨🧨🧨

. ✅

CNN HAS SEEN THE REST OF THEIR COLLEAGUES GETTING WHACKED SO THE REST OF THEM ARE CHANGING THEIR TUNE TO TRY TO SAVE THEMSELVES FROM THE CHOPPING BLOCK LITERALLY. 😳

In response James Dean to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

🍿

I thought madcow had been put out to pasture.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Right??? Maybe this is an old screen shot.. LOL LOL She is done so you made me laugh.. Thanks I needed it..😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Truth always comes out! 🤣😂. That production “inside the capitol” was filmed either before or after J6! IMO.

They fake reality show reality, needs to end. 🤦‍♀️

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

wha??? is he a new person now?

hope the real Rachel never comes back🤣

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

All that video footage they showed last night was stuff I'd never seen before.....looks like something they "cooked up" over these last 17 months to fit their investigation! They are now blaming the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers, but no mention of the FEDS who were really driving this scenario! Madcow basically saying that it wasn't really Trump supporters in the attack, but stopped short of back-tracking on the allegations that it was Trump who instigated the whole thing with his speech!! My God, the LIES coming from them last night.....STILL......and with straight faces! They will do or say anything in order to GET TRUMP! I guess my disbelief is thinking how in the world can soooo many people STILL not see what is really going on!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

✨🇺🇸[Truth bombs]🔥🔥🔥❤️

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

She diisappeared for a month or so and came back a ‘different’ person. Funny how that works.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

He is 2.0 Rachel Madcow

(1) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

WH must have given her a deal. 😮

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Love Wins to her Publication

They’re writing her script🐸

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Because the time line doesn't fit. Remember we waited for over half an hr for Potus to appear? He was late to speak for a reason. He must have known what was planned and held the people over for a reason. The riot started before the crowd broke. The whole thing is falling apart.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Watch the news this week.....

Well Nine months on repeat might sink in a bit

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Its all a show. But you know this already.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK movie is in the last scene right? With gas prices so high i cant afford anymore popcorn

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It's just a movie.. so my brother isn't going to die because he took the vaccine.. and my son and daughter-in-law are not going to die and leave my grandchildren orphans. Boy.. I'm glad it's only a movie!

(6) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

woah - this is great news - this is what needs to happen - news forced to finally start telling the truth

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🔥🧊

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Just watched it. No wonder why I needed an extra blanket today because I do feel lately like we live in hell.