Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

😂🤣😂 Willy wonka?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

"That's one way to get to mars."
#EMSync.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I wonder if this is another

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

could explain how they get past the sky ice.

4:44
Idk VK, when I travel with my guide I never see an atmosphere it seems to be out in space&we go thr what looks like the mesh tunnels just hanging out in space.

Have been on another planet where everyone lives underground tho and the weirdest part of it was standing on the surface & looking out to see what looks like a huge pink hued planet or moon that seemed so large and close you felt almost like you could travel a few mile up and touch it. It was overbearingly massive.

One other time was taken to an ice wall and then over it to a huge hole but no recollection of getting from the top of the hole much down to the rooms beneath where I saw a variety of species including giants and regular humans, and some that were what we would call very strong beings like what you see on movie with tails and insect looking bodies, and some that were a human mix.

One time under the sea. Weird tho that time was before I knew to try to look at myself to see what I was or what I was wear

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it