You might get one shot in life to do something massive and that can change the world forever.

Go for it.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Are best Shot is staying ahead of the Game

Meet Alladin DS AI and Super Computer

This is where we are Right Now - Today !

This beast needs to go down !

https://youtu.be/DDp949PTYSk

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

I think that's why I was pulled to go back to school for something I love.

"There's alot of time in life to do all sorts of things"

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️❤️❤️

we are all going to capture it 💞

Wayfarers on Baby
777 minutes

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

You Might Get One Shot In Life To Do Something Massive And That Can Change The World Forever=871

Jesus Gave You The Authority To Tread On Serpents Fight This Spiritual Warfare=871

And Jesus Rebuked The Devil And He Departed Out Of Him And The Child Was Cured From That Very Hour=871

They Are Utterly Insane If They Think Their Wicked Souls Are Not Getting Destroyed=871

Great Pyramid Of Giza Was Built In Perfect Alignment With The Stars Especially Sirius=871

Love Light Over All To All For All Now Be Healed You Are Whole You Are Perfect Already We Are One=871

The Lord Yeshua Is The Divine Light Of Yahweh God's Majesty And Glory In The Kingdom Of Heaven=871

The Strongest Force In Reality Is The Love That Came From Father God And Lord Jesus Christ=871

Trust In The Lord God With All Your Heart And Wait On Him In Joyful Hope Be Of Good Courage=871

Verse Twenty Two Of Chapter Twenty Two Of The The Twenty Third Book Of The Bible=871

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

READY, also when I am not Sir!!!!!:!!!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Then ...here's a hug for YOU, DoQ💞🕊😁

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Reading this...my eyes rain💜💜💜

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Manifesting truth that is Love for all children, beam of light ACTIVATED 💚💚💚💙💙💙💚💚💚

(2) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Float like a butterfly
Sting like a bee
Expose these rats
For all to see!

Never give up
Never give in
with Donald Trump
We’re here to WIN!

Take no prisoners
Tell no lies
Keep telling truth
Till The last Traitor dies!🇺🇸

P.S. Tell Doq He Rocks Too! ⚔️😎⚔️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

This world deserves more people stepping up in their Greatness🔥

Fook yeah.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I'm going for it body, mind and soul!

I've learned from the best ❤

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

God will lead you in the direction to go if you pay attention

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Eminem - Lose Yourself (Official Video) (Explicit) - YouTube

Lose Yourself by Eminem.(C) 2002 Eight Mile Style/Shady/Interscope Records.#Eminem #LoseYourself

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

thats too funny, this song came to my mind after I read that

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

8 mile scary place long, long time!! Song fits good!
Mornin’ fren! 🙏🏼🥰

(2) Show this thread