I have to go in front of the magistrate on Thursday over my license "privilege" being suspended (my car insurance is unaware of this and Penndot never sent me notifaction) bc of a ticket for driving thru a red light 2 and a half years ago. That ticket i responded not guilty. Was not given a court date BUT i revieved a guilty verdict on the SAME DAY it was mailed to me (pre-dating guilty verdicts????)
Im not sure how to handle this!!! i cant find the guilty papers to show and I will be standing in an open room to plead my case with at least 10 others to plead..no privacy either
Sighhhh
Time to go play in the garden!

Only people mentioned by @Lionessheart in this post can reply

Liberty - Autonomy - Universal Law - Living Library - Q

In response I am Keri to her Publication

FWIW by going to their court and accepting their system you are creating joinder with them - you are agreeing to them having power over you. They are a corporation just like MacDonald's. You can send them a Conditional Acceptance of their fine / offer to contract by asking them amongst other things what authority they have over a living woman? Common / Natural / Universal Law sits over & above all other law. As long as you don't do harm, do not commit fraud & act honorably at all times you are not committing a crime. Also, a crime can only be committed if there is a victim - another question to ask in your conditional acceptance. See them as your annoying penpal & keep asking questions. If MacDonald's told you they were going to fine you, how would you react? It's the same principle. Their corporation can only deal with you as a corporation - your birth certificate. They have no power over you, a living woman (sorry if you're a man, can't check as I'm writing this).

Liberty - Autonomy - Universal Law - Living Library - Q

In response Jayne Libertopia to her Publication

Also, you travel in your vehicle, you do not drive it. It's not an offence to travel from A to B as a private person. And who put up those traffic lights and said they mean something? They will everything they can to intimidate and threaten you - just keep asking questions, give them 30 days to answer, then send another letter reiterating your cond acceptance, then after that return all their mail unopened with 'not known at this address' on the front. Hope that helps - templates for Condtional Acceptances all over the internet x x

(1) Show this thread

Idk if this will make you feel better but a few years back I got a ticket in NYC for not having a seatbelt on in totally stopped traffic. (The cop walked over to my car and gave me the ticket). I paid it and went on with my life not thinking much of it. Got into an accident a few months later, not even my fault, and the cop handcuffed me and put me behind bars in the station for the whole day. Turns out I was in contempt of court for not showing up to a hearing even though I had plead guilty and paid the fine. I was running a restaurant at the time everyone had to figure out how to keep the doors open without me. Stressful.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Asino D'oro to his Publication

oh wow! thats crazy

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

If my wife would let me, I’d tell them to pound sand & kidnap me if that’s what they need to do.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

haha too funny

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

haha too funny

(4) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

My 2 cents. Criminals who have had their licenses revoked continue to drive and continue to get ticket after ticket. What are the consequences if this is the case?

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

no consequences i guess if you got the cash flow to just pay the fines instead of fighting it in court

(1) Show this thread

Common law-Automobile is a private carriage to you convey you from one place to another....this is the word i use not the word vehicle
Admiralty maritime law-VECHILE license/ rego ect their words-having these things is your agreement that your AUTOMOBILE is VECHILE that is used for the purpose of commerce-they got ya by the short and curlies

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

had no idea! thanks for the info

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

yes well you chose to face it. i now ride a bike

In response Carla Williams to her Publication

if i dont then i get a pesky bench warrant with more money attached.

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I will be asking for favor. That is so wrong.🙏

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

thanks! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Good luck!

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

thank you ❤️

(1) Show this thread