A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

I have to go in front of the magistrate on Thursday over my license "privilege" being suspended (my car insurance is unaware of this and Penndot never sent me notifaction) bc of a ticket for driving thru a red light 2 and a half years ago. That ticket i responded not guilty. Was not given a court date BUT i revieved a guilty verdict on the SAME DAY it was mailed to me (pre-dating guilty verdicts????)
Im not sure how to handle this!!! i cant find the guilty papers to show and I will be standing in an open room to plead my case with at least 10 others to plead..no privacy either
Sighhhh
Time to go play in the garden!

If my wife would let me, I’d tell them to pound sand & kidnap me if that’s what they need to do.

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

haha too funny

haha too funny

haha too funny

haha too funny