A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

I have to go in front of the magistrate on Thursday over my license "privilege" being suspended (my car insurance is unaware of this and Penndot never sent me notifaction) bc of a ticket for driving thru a red light 2 and a half years ago. That ticket i responded not guilty. Was not given a court date BUT i revieved a guilty verdict on the SAME DAY it was mailed to me (pre-dating guilty verdicts????)
Im not sure how to handle this!!! i cant find the guilty papers to show and I will be standing in an open room to plead my case with at least 10 others to plead..no privacy either
Sighhhh
Time to go play in the garden!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response I am Keri to her Publication

My 2 cents. Criminals who have had their licenses revoked continue to drive and continue to get ticket after ticket. What are the consequences if this is the case?

no consequences i guess if you got the cash flow to just pay the fines instead of fighting it in court

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lionessheart in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response I am Keri to her Publication

I haven't paid property taxes in two years and my utility companies are trying to charge me late fees, which I disregard. I am still paying the original charge so my utilities aren't cut off. So, I'm kind of testing the system to see if you can just do as you please.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

nice!! good for you! good vibes its stays that way for you ✌️

(1) Show this thread