#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

One of the consequences with higher gas prices is 'the people' are starting to innovate. TikTok full of hydrogen DIY and they are making progress. Normally big oil would kill you off but way too many now.

Good Stuff.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

it's so hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that this loser Biden is such a scammer liar and I'm supposed to believe this is all an act.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Others have been offed because they would not sell the patent on their invention of a car that runs on water.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

Aaron Salter, AWS Hydrogen Generator Operating - YouTube

After the AWS Hydrogen System exhausted the hydrogen residue, Aaron Salter engages the systems hydrogen generator and continues to run the F-150 Pickup Truc...

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

patents aye?

who controls the united stAtes patent office ?
SERCO (city of london)

who stole michael mckibben's leader technology's (columbus ohio) code to all things login (email social networks etc) on the net (DURING THE KLINTON ADMIN) ?

who contolled the ENTRUST CERT keycodes? which one was connected to the kak worm (expired public)

and what's this? 👇🏻

https://reformation.org/hillary-clintons-real-parents.html

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

humm you can also build a thang with h2o mix that will burn for ever we helped a friend for fun pretty kewl

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Hmmmm, that can’t be a coinky-dink! 🥸

Yes! I previously posted about this and so happy to see others putting this out there. Great video! I believe these are the patents:

https://patents.justia.com/inventor/aaron-salter-jr

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

In response MadeIn America to her Publication

He looks so old and they all laugh about his eye.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

How about that?

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I researched this a couple of weeks ago and posted it to my wall. I’m glad people are finally digging. Unreal 😔

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

😢

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I would have loved that car. Hope that his family will somehow be able to use his invention in the future.

That’s a lot of red.

When i pump gas ⛽ I can't smell it anymore 🤔 anyone else 🤔

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Be careful where you fill up.
They just authorized ehtanol additives that will
eat your engine.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,elon didnt believe in it, but he made a hybrid between hydro and diamond batteries

[They] evil. [They] also FOOKED.

TS = 120.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

m' fookers!

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

I'm saddend to hear of this man's demise but with your recent posts I have a feeling this time this death will not be in vain.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

didn't fukushima happen just after
someone invented or produce cars that
ran on water ? seem to recall that anyway

...i have heard before that every gas car can be converted quite simply to run on water instead... (i think thats the secret)

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

People are waking up . I believe there are more awake then we know. wow🕊

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Fo Sure …

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Wow I'm beginning to think all wars, all malice, has to do with OIL.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

Let me change that, all wars since oil was used for transportation.

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

When I was in army ranger training in the late 70s they told us straight out we would be fighting for oil.

(2) Show this thread

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

wow just wow. -

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

[Their] unspeakable evil Will be brought into the Light, within which it canNot survive.

Nothing can stop what is coming!

TRUTH is like a Lion. No need to defend it.
Just set it FREE, and it will defend itself.

Thanks be to God.

Aaron is 55 to boot. 🙄

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Should not file a patent until you have kill switches set up and announced.