One of the consequences with higher gas prices is 'the people' are starting to innovate. TikTok full of hydrogen DIY and they are making progress. Normally big oil would kill you off but way too many now.

Good Stuff.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

yes and roofs with solarpanls and batteries to store energy

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

how does it leak out to every day people?
those without technical capabilities.
do patents enable or disable the dissemination process VK?

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

love ya brotha
keep on keeping on

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Others have been offed because they would not sell the patent on their invention of a car that runs on water.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

it's so hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that this loser Biden is such a scammer liar and I'm supposed to believe this is all an act.

(38) Show this thread

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

When I was child (long ago)
the science center had a hand cranked water separator.
Crank, crank, watch the bubbles and the gas levels changed
push the button, complete the circuit and POP

We've had these technologies for....ever.
Can't patent physics.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

9:45
9=Most High Trump =45

Just ask Juan Nana has heard him speak to this and how we could have gone a totally different route for energy that oil and gas.
He already knows.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There is a purpose for every thing happening!

Aaron Salter Jr - Hydrogen fueled truck

Salter was a victim in the Buffalo shooting.

https://youtu.be/AEMA6SAtTxc

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication

his 2 patents were filed in 2015 and has 1 patent date in 2018 and a publication date in 2016. not implying anything. just find it strange.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication

We saw that too and watched his videos. Makes you wonder if he was the target...

(2) Show this thread

like the Iranian who invented a car that runs on water in the 70’s. What happened to him and his amazing invention

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

😜

⭐️ I had to go look, and yes indeed, very cool. 😎 - except for when they killed him.😳

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

Moral of the story, Don't agree to meet with Foreign Nazi CIA agents who claim to want to do "business."

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

You can but a Hydrogen car today if you have $450,000.00 to spend. Porche or Mercedes makes them I believe.

(2) Show this thread

Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

Good, now let the free Electricity begin also.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response mark kub to his Publication

Could there be a cuter meme??? OMG, I love it!🐸

In response mark kub to his Publication

(2) Show this thread

Speaking of that, I just saw a video how one of the men that was just killed in buffalo NY had invented a car that was patent pending to run off of water.

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

We can build our legs up for walking! And have memories of childhood! I think I’d choose these options! 🤣😂😎 1-2

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

peddle cars!! many to choose from! Example: for the racers and modern minds! 😉

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Now you can fill up your car with wawa, instead of at wawa where the prices could make you wawa.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Kinda like the baby formula crisis, many were posting how to make your own. On purpose?

There's IS really good stuff coming out of TT.
I'm surprised by it every day, but happy to see it bc lots of red pills being dropped there.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

TT?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I agree, and the cleaning/repair hacks never get old 🤣🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread

Like Aaron Salter who was able to get his F-150 to run on H2O.....and then just so happened to get shot in May during the shooting in Buffalo. So weird🤨
https://youtu.be/SAFQdYYXyls

In response Will BKr to his Publication

Aaron salters Killed in the buffalos shooting while working… he was on the news about a month before the Buffalo shooting, explaining an invention he made, a complete hydrogen engine not “electric” that run completely off water no gas / fuel ⛽️ needed… he had a patent

(1) Show this thread

think you mentioned recently how one of
your fav moments is when the power went out

this is one of my fam's / my fav moments too
bc we came together (huddled like children telling stories),
thought outside the box, remembered the ways & days of old, appreciating each other in the moment, it was exciting!

i think the consciousness is coming together on this,
bc 'survival' brings out some wholesome & togetherness vibes, appreciating simplicity, the old ways & values,
and, i suspect w/ some, almost as if it were a welcome release from their former prison of convenience and inured habits
(it was for me and my family that cold few days one winter)

could be a whole new collective backlash / grassroots
of the spirit of innovation and community :)

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

We had power out in and ice storm several yrs ago and since Nana was the only one in the family that had a generator, yep, 10 ppl, 4 dogs.
We were fine, you find a lot of ways to reinvent "how to do" when you have to.

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Several little towns in PA do a similar thing. They have handmade wooden stands stocked with nonperishable food items. Passersby can give or take at will. Just the other day, I saw one stocked with small bundles of firewood.

(2) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

I just read a post on TG where the question was asked if gas actually smells like gas anymore...maybe we'll have more fuel options like garbage that fuels the flux capacitor for time travel! 😂... in addition to EV !!
More to look forward to!

(1) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

But it's dAnGeRoUs VK.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Everything seems to be about water being a better source lately...Watch the Water...💥🌊

(1) Show this thread

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

This is it then, the Start of The Great Awakening. This is when we realize how powerful we really are🔥

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Adapt and grow. mind over matter. We have done it for generations. We always figure it out.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread