I can put my heart into AU in a way I can’t on other platforms. I don’t enjoy being used to build other people’s digital empire or further their (hidden) agenda. The lack of focus on building followers is a blessed relief; not sure I can ever face doing that again after the horror of Twitter stealing my work. I have been abused so badly so many times that I now need a sanctuary like this to feel safe enough to engage emotionally. Does my mental health needed good.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I'm trying, TS is cool.. but nothing like AU. This is truly the place to be ..#FamilyIsEverything

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

This is so true Martin!! This is HOME! We all work together to hold the higher vibrations!!

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

((Hugs))

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I deleted my TS. Something feels off. I go with my gut.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I deleted my TS. Something feels off. I go with my gut.

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

I haven't been feeling it on Truth. Too big, Too many following me when I haven't even posted an original thought. I always come back here. Not as many posts to see these days, but that's not a complaint since I'm mostly a reader. Have learned so muvh here!!!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

On Gab nobody sees my posts cause I’m not “Pro” and every swinging dick on Truth social is building their follow base like the Roman Empire. IMO, everything else is worse.....AU is my home.....”It’s Gold Jerry”!!

I appreciate your hard work. Thank you,@martingeddes!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

We love you Martin. Hang in there.
Always know that you are not alone.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

❤️❤️

I'm lost in a sea of sleepers, AU is my refuge.. 💕

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Love You Brother. Has anyone stopped for a minute and remembered all they said on Twitt, I understand this is not easy, and much will be forgotten as God was giving to words, but my point, all those posts were "lost", now I hear others in government speaking in similar ways to "connect" to the public . . .

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

I suspect it's because we have very few if any bots.
were twitter with out the
Bots
drama/ BS
fake outrage

We're all here for a noble purpose.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

We came on AU with open wounds. And with patience and love we healed here.
Together
Sharing
It really feels like the "family" was actually born here❤️
Out of ashes.
We took a painful event and transformed it into an opportunity
No one will ever take this away from us
The bond of loyalty we feel on here is priceless
Thank you @administrator
AU has truly been and always will be our Freedom Ark❤️

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

I am so grateful for AU. I was feeling all alone in this world. Thank the Lord I have Him. I don't think I would of made it threw all this madness without the True God that sustains me. And since it was the Holy Spirit that lead me to all this truth. I will gladly press on, until no more. My love to all

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Hi ❤
DE thats sooo beautiful and true

(3) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Martin Your love and shines . Be at peace brother and you r spirit shines . 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Same...I can honestly only take about 5 min. of Truth Social before I head back here.

I "retreat" back to sanity here on AU...

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

😂😂 Same here!!

(1) Show this thread

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

So glad you’re here💕🙏

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

AU would be the "Safe Space" for Anons if that were even a thing for Anons.

Martin thank you for continuing to pump out positive, intelligent commentary in the face of all that has transpired.
It contributes to the feeling that we are on a journey together.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Great way with words.
I find myself 'suiting up' when visiting other socials.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

All the others suck, IMHO.. 😊

(2) Show this thread

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

no trains, big boobs in your face, or hate filled rants!
AU is like laying by that cool mountain creek in the peace of quiet

Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

❤️🙏🏽

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Again, you have eloquently captured to essence of this platform and its people of which you are a large part of. I appreciate your posts and insights tremendously as I do so many others here. This community is unlike any other and am thankful for each and every one of you. AU is head and shoulders above the rest. IMHO.

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

I recently did a gif search of "puppies" to share with one of my friends earlier as he had sent me an adorable one.

I think the one I found demonstrates the cozy feel of AU, so I'm sharing with you too.

My boys, Beau & Duke, do the same thing even though they'll be 2 on 7/10 《》 17😎

🧐CONTINUED👇

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

🧐CONTINUED

Sharing some photos of Beau & Duke all comfy💞

starting from their 1st day home through present...

3 pics👇

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

AU has open arms for all. Love is our goal.
Hold on
We have your back!💞

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

having you here does my mental health good too!! ThankQ for everything you do day in and day out

Agree 100%! Nice vibes here!😊

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

Took my own thoughts and wove them into eloquent words thank you for sharing this!