I consider thaf the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us.

Romans 8:18

Not everyone will make it. “Holding the line” leads to sickness from stress, self-harm, depression, suicide, alcoholism, street drug abuse, prescription drug damage. There is a price to be paid, and the most sensitive and vulnerable are paying it.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Hello, Dear Martin Geddes, Sir. You are not speaking of yourself are you? Beautiful Soul. There are many of course, yet you are a Light that is Brightest like a star. Your thoughts and heart touch thousands a day. You're ability to have such insight, the way you see and interpret things, show that you must feel extremely deeply with compassion and empathy. I could see that taking a toll. I wish I/ we could fill that cup like you fill others. I wish I could give you a full cup overflowing with peace and closure for the things that do not serve you and you can not control. If this is not about you then excuse my going on. ☺️💝🤗🙏🥛

🙏

Some people don't want to see the bad or the difficult. They need to feel good no matter what. And those are the narcissists who feed off of others' pain.

Artists and empaths need the truth as some do food and water. Suffering had a different impact on us.

Dear God, why can't people just accept others and praise them for who they are? LOVE is all that matters.

I love who you are, Martin. 💙

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Everyone has free will.

To fear, or not to fear.
To vibrate with the negative, or the positive.

Miracles do occur.

One example: a young man of 30 yrs. without credentials as a scholar or priest began preaching on street corners. He owned nothing but the clothes on his back & he didn’t travel beyond a circle less than one hundred miles across. He did this for only 3 years and then was executed as a common criminal.

But for two thousand years he has … had more impact on the world than all the teachers, scientists, emperors, generals and admirals who ever lived, all put together.

We have been promised that all we have to do is ask God in Jesus name to help when we have done all we can — when we’ve come to the end of our strength and abilities -- and we’ll have that help.

We only have to trust and have faith in his infinite goodness and mercy.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

5:5

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Matthew 5:5

Have a beautiful day Martin !

NCSWIC =)