Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Tucker Carlson can eat a bag of dicks for all I care. He's part of the fake news, along with Hannity and Ingraham.

#FakeNews#Traitors#Sedition#Trump2020

what did he do now? I stopped watching Faux after the elections and stopped following him completely after Sidney Powel crap. He is an A$$ but had a good story once in awhile. Hannity was like watching the same program every night a rehash of the rehash with bait to watch never having time for the new story. Truly wondering what they've done recently to get you angry with them?

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CJCmy3 in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Anna Sperber to his Publication

They're actors reading a script for money. Joe Biden didn't win the election and they know it. But instead of doing what is right, they choose to lie in order to continue enriching themselves. I used to like watching them, but this election has pulled the curtain back on them. They can go to hell. Traitors

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Truths became abundently clear on who people truly were after the fake election and the installation of biden. i completely agree

(1) Show this thread