Tucker Carlson can eat a bag of dicks for all I care. He's part of the fake news, along with Hannity and Ingraham.

#FakeNews#Traitors#Sedition#Trump2020

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

keeper of the shop. based anon. retailer of luxury cardboard. salty army. light worker. red pill dealer. question everything. love wins. Q

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

we are the news now frens

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response shop keep to his Publication

Yes!!!

(1) Show this thread

what did he do now? I stopped watching Faux after the elections and stopped following him completely after Sidney Powel crap. He is an A$$ but had a good story once in awhile. Hannity was like watching the same program every night a rehash of the rehash with bait to watch never having time for the new story. Truly wondering what they've done recently to get you angry with them?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Anna Sperber to his Publication

They're actors reading a script for money. Joe Biden didn't win the election and they know it. But instead of doing what is right, they choose to lie in order to continue enriching themselves. I used to like watching them, but this election has pulled the curtain back on them. They can go to hell. Traitors

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Don't threaten Tucker with a good time....