Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Wut

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Yay No Caps Lock
:)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We just in different dimensions. You are just still on the 2d/3d plane. Anon 101 type stuff.

The Ukrainians are the ones fighting to keep Zelensky in power. Ya the USA may be supplying some ammo. However who do you think is funding Russia? The USA in the form of higher Worldwide Gas Prices due to us cutting production.

You vantage is noob. Much bigger things going down.

But anyway like interacting with you as long as I can read the post.

Off the chains numbers here!

Such a bigger picture going on and when you figure out what you THINK the bigger picture is and you limit it to Hoo-man understanding well you are half way there!
Just saying
REAL DEAL IS WAY BIGGER THAN MOST UNDERSTAND!

We are literally ending satan's hell matrix and creating a new game a Divine God Matrix that will affect the entire Universe God's All that Is in the future!
We are literally changing the balance of good and evil!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

when i attempt to discuss with those still learning :
Think of a web that covers everything we know and the possibilities we dont. it is all interconnected. now drop 1 drop of water and watch it vibrate everything. then think a monsoon hitting it... the visual seems to get people thinking. for newer to this i use the pebble tossed into water explanation.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

well said
❤😘❤❤

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

[Their] world is ending not ours. Praise God!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Nana, you are 🎯