Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Wut

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Yay No Caps Lock
:)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

We just in different dimensions. You are just still on the 2d/3d plane. Anon 101 type stuff.

The Ukrainians are the ones fighting to keep Zelensky in power. Ya the USA may be supplying some ammo. However who do you think is funding Russia? The USA in the form of higher Worldwide Gas Prices due to us cutting production.

You vantage is noob. Much bigger things going down.

But anyway like interacting with you as long as I can read the post.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

You’re saying that the US is funding both sides (Ukraine and Russia). The Deep State is part of Ukraine so I know why they’d fund Ukraine but why would they fund Russia since Russia is an enemy to the Deep State?

Happy to support Russia in taking out the deep state.

“We are living in Biblical times.”
“Bigger than you can possibly imagine.”
“In the end, God Wins!”

God bless, each and every one of you.
WWG1WGA

are = r = 18:)

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

God Wins 👊
#WINNING#USA

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

I am absolutely loving the higher dimensions!! I have so much love, joy & peace!!! I know#GODWinsAlsways Also, I have absolutely no fear of anything! I dont know when the last time was that I had a bad day! It doesn’t exist in my reality! I sun gaze and see so many beautiful & Ahhmazing things!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Much greater things are taking place behind the curtain, yes.
In the end, all humankind will fall on its knees and pray to God.
That is the plan. There is no other way. The stars will fall.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

The Republic USA versus the DS USA? That is kindergarten Anon type stuff. 😎

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Just realized that there are more letters missing....
rerearei = 265 in Jewish Gematria (simple isn't working)
Big Problem/Blue Beam/ Atom Bomb/ Dark Moon

Bye Bye Johnny.
Update the list.
Watch the news.
WAR.
Q

Posted Dec 05, 2017
Dec < > June > > 6/5?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

RR.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Off the chains numbers here!

Such a bigger picture going on and when you figure out what you THINK the bigger picture is and you limit it to Hoo-man understanding well you are half way there!
Just saying
REAL DEAL IS WAY BIGGER THAN MOST UNDERSTAND!

We are literally ending satan's hell matrix and creating a new game a Divine God Matrix that will affect the entire Universe God's All that Is in the future!
We are literally changing the balance of good and evil!

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

well said
❤😘❤❤

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

when i attempt to discuss with those still learning :
Think of a web that covers everything we know and the possibilities we dont. it is all interconnected. now drop 1 drop of water and watch it vibrate everything. then think a monsoon hitting it... the visual seems to get people thinking. for newer to this i use the pebble tossed into water explanation.

(4) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

With everything going on, I have a feeling we're all darting between higher and lower vibrations at any given time. It's partly what we're here for, to lift each other up! Similar to what Q said about the battlefield. There are sooo many types of battlefields.#wwg1wga

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Amen! AU is like AAA in the sense it is judgement free community support. But still a spade is called a spade. I pray for EVERY Patriot around the world who is doing whatever part God has them playing in this war. IT IS A COLLECTIVE EFFORT to excise this evil and holding up PATRIOTS in prayer multiplies blessings on blessings. 🕊❤🙏

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

🧐
're missing twice

If I didn't know you were talking differently than you really think for certain reasons, I would think it wasn't you.
Maybe I was wrong about you. If I'm somewhere in 2/3D, it doesn't matter. Summary: Russia will save this world. It is destined for this. I just hope I'm not wrong, and the Americans are working with them.

In response Kira Kju to his Publication

Probably much bigger than just Russia. The most influential countries in each region at the very least.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kira Kju to his Publication

It's a team effort was my point. Russia on its own would not be able to do it. He is being assisted. Follow the money.

(3) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Ukrainians are brainwashed for the last 25+ years, especially since 2014. Manipulated by MSM and education controlled by Soros.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

And you think Russian MSM is any better? They just have a different agenda, not less of one.

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Unite with your silent self, a spiritual warrior who is impeccable in their word and actions. This is the time to gain mastery over the mind/ego. Whatever you experience in your reality is because it exists as a thought or belief in your energy field. Stop the identification with the mind and thoughts ...learn how to surrender 'thinkingness' to the true self which is silence.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

we have to continue to intersect with 2D/3D break the dim barriers, right?
building self in next levels takes time and practice, too!
glad from some eye-opening and awareness habbening!

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

It's a Bitch straddling Dimensions these days!