Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I totally need a miracle for my daughter-in-law. My 4 year old grandson has now been diagnosed 3 times with speech delay and still won't use anything but a diaper. I can tell that he struggles cognitively in a few areas. After she chose to go against her husband's wishes (my son), and all the information I told her and tried to show her, she decided to get both my grandsons va((ed. One has shown va(( injury but she can't connect the two. I've talked to her again this last weekend and thought she was seeing, then spoke to my son last night and she's still going to get his kindergarten shots. In the vax reeducation site on fb it was the kindergarten shots that put their child over to autism, and speech delay and not using the potty were the most common signs mothers recognized in their children after va((ination. I believe in miracles and the power of prayer and don't usually ask but I thought I'd give it a try. Thank you!

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

hey, I have seen some good recoveries from vaccine damage. I know someone who can detect vaccine damage, which can show up as an inflamed nervous system when using iridology. It's thought that this is caused by heavy metals and other hazardous chemicals.

In Natural Medicine, the body is encouraged to heal itself by cleansing and nourishing it. A Heavy Metal detox is sometimes done by providing a foot bath, or full bath, with about a handful of dried bentonite clay in it. Herbs, activated charcoal, and other things can be added to the bath to encourage the bodies elimination system. Yarrow and cayenne can make your skin tissue sweat, and excrete toxins faster into the clay water. Drinking teas that increase sweating, and encourage the elimination of hazardous chemicals and heavy metals, like cilantro and yarrow I have witnessed and experienced great physiological, and mental, improvement by using this cleanse.

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

is anyone aware of adverse vaxx reactions that presents as very severe sinus blockage?
like to the point of surgical flushing being the needed fix??

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

It totally wouldn't surprise me if it did. I know that when I worked in a day care with the 2 year olds that after their va((s they'd all have gobs of non stop yellow green boogers. It hits the immune system so hard especially with babies that don't even have the ability to create immunity's until they're like 2. Then they give the next round of shots and wham their immune system gets hit again. But yeah, it's all about the heavy metal toxicity like Bender says. I'm sorry you're dealing with that. Surgical flushing sounds horrible. I totally don't trust Dr.s because of stuff like that. Ugh! Sending you Love and Healing vibes. 💝

thank you for the reply and the energy (which i will pass on!). it's not for me though - i have 2 friends now...both vaxxed...dealing with this severe sinus blockage. could just be a thing, could be a vax thing.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ADDiQt in this post can reply

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

🙏💝🤗