Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Its hard not to see (them) now! ✅

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Was watching Yellen being interviewed. Sure enough, it sits in a chair like a man. The interviewer was a woman and there was an obvious difference in the way they sat.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Fall Guy was a great show VK .Lee Majors was the $6 Million dollar man so makes sense to me 😂🍿🤷‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Who is Janus? [Y} is this important?

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

He was such a good little boy and Alan Greenspan was his idol...He always wanted to be a Fed Chair"man" and have ears and thumbs like Alan Greenspan...Well, 1 out of 2 ain't bad LOL!!!

pugnacious thumbs 👎

Wackjobs!!!

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

corrupt compromise people come in all ages?

Falling is transitory…🤣
There goes one… up comes the next.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

No doubt!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Aerosmith is probably talkin' bout' a squirt gun

Back stage we're having the time
Of our lives until somebody says
Forgive me if I seem out of line
Then she whipped out a gun
And tried to blow me away

Dude looks like a lady
Dude looks like a lady
Dude looks like a lady
Dude looks like a lady

Throat shave scar & man hands are dead giveaways. Js.

👀🤔👀

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

A bad hair day.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

skid row Angela!!

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

She is a guy too? . . . oh my word . . . this is so bizarre.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

😂🤣. “guy”! Uggg. These people are Sick!!

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

yep

"not another financial crisis in our lifetimes"
-Janet Yellen

1 year delta from those comments is June 22nd....

which will be 17 months after Bidan inauguration

Enjoy the show !

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/27/yellen-banks-very-much-stronger-another-financial-crisis-not-likely-in-our-lifetime.html

-Janet Yellen

Enjoy the show !

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/27/yellen-banks-very-much-stronger-another-financial-crisis-not-likely-in-our-lifetime.html

-Janet Yellen

Enjoy the show !

i feel bad saying this but i zoomed in on the man hands.

God, Family & Integrity. So tired of being lied to.......I may not have intel to share but I TRULY appreciate all the info Patriots give!

In response Molly Brock to her Publication

that nail!!!! Ooof!

In response Molly Brock to her Publication

Yokes!

(3) Show this thread

reminded me of this

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

Im starting to believe Bro Trunp was just educating Billy Bush on how to find a woman!! Theres no other way but to grab them by the…….

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

It's not Trump's way, he doesn't need to do it, he knows. But the world needed to see it's annold old thing for those people to do it so they can know if they really are in a presence of a woman, before they continue treating her like a woman. My opinion.

(1) Show this thread

He or she has something going on with the left eye in the picture, too.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

weird eyes 🤪

How could Janet possibly be a man with those nice pearls?

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
(1) Show this thread