Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Trudeau on His Decision to Decriminalize Heroine, Fentanyl, & Cocaine: “We are Following Science”

https://rumble.com/v172y5j-trudeau-on-his-decision-to-decriminalize-heroine-fentanyl-and-cocaine-we-ar.html

@ChiefNerd

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

So IS the Heroine & Cocaine that the Leaders & Politicians, Stars, Ball Players, ETC take different from the Street Heroine & Cocaine that the people take? Is that why the people overdose & die? Trying to learn about drugs that are given freely to people to die.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response connie wright to her Publication

well probably... their's is a clean supply. BUT this is insane!! Let's try to get them OFF these drugs, not coddle these addicts!

In order to get them off drugs you have to get rid of the doctors that prescribe them...hospitals too..first time you do crack you are hooked...heroine & cocaine the same...parents need to be more nosy with their children but when they are working & trying to provide they lose track...when I grew up*my neighbors would tattle on us to my parents...out came the lava (not my choice) cruel, not really I turned out near perfect...(HA)

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from connie wright, click on at the bottom under it