SANDY HOOK 2.0
Every. Single. Time. Uvalde School District held a mass shooter drill March 22nd 2022. UVALDE, TX – Just over 2 mon. before the horrific mass shooting, the Uvalde Police Dept. conducted active shooter training with several of its officers. The dept. shared several images of the training, incl. the “role players” many of whom were high school students laying on the ground pretending to be dead people.
On top of that, the Uvalde School District was a part of an artificial intelligence program that was designed to help officials identify potential threats including monitoring students’ social media accounts via an “advanced AI-based service,” called Social Sentinel. 😣 https://rumble.com/v16b2vj-disturbing-images-revealed-uvalde-high-school-had-active-shooter-drill-week.html@DanaAshlieChat

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Yep nothing new under the sun. Drills = BOLO for swoopy shit

I been a bit out of the loop on things lately but do remember thinking to myself, Self do you think there was a training drill just before? It never fails

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

I have 2 solutions..1 home school... 2 No more drills ever for any reason, and fire the blasted CO that said "stand down". Children are not being taught about worth while things any way.

This site popped up around the time of Sandy Hook, and posted a lot about Sandy Hook. They are offline now.
https://web.archive.org/web/20121223001335/http://crisisactors.org/

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Every time I use youtube either a mother or a father of sandy hook is there to beg for money for their foundation, pretending to be needy and to be helping stop shootings. Sandy hook is a money laundering scam with sad faces and voices, but no one died and they meet for reunions looking prosperous.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Whenever an entity uses emotion rather than facts to try to influence you, beware. This is a liberal tactic.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Yep

(3) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

3/22. In communications with the alleged shooter, a fed typed "Texas in 13 days." 13 days later it happened. They put their signature on it

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Does anyone have the photo showing this school was closed?
Not open and in use? Was this why it was used for the drill?

Question: Are the images of this shooting being circulated from a real shooting or the drill?

?????

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Definitly 2012 vibes! SH happened a few days before 12-21-12. Keeping us in the fear/uncertainty matrix so we are stuck here!
I really want off this loop! I so hope we have already made it! 🙏🙏🙏💫✨❤️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

"The CIA was using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in order to persuade them to open fire on schoolyards to inflame the anti-gun lobby and do away with the Second Amendment.”

@RedVoiceMeddia

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/06/evil-behind-americas-mass-school-shootings-exposed-in-latest-reese-report-video/

https://t.me/Teoanon17/13983

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Calling now.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

VK Q&A continued…

I woke up at 3 am in 2017 ( walk dog) & noticed a new object in the sky. It was lit like a CHRISTmas tree, blue/green/red colors & appeared as if plasma energy pouring from it.
The Local planetarium had a story about a newly discovered “blue neutron star”(if i recall the story correctly).
I didn’t think about it again until witnessing Miracle of Sun in Oct 2019
In hindsight, It seems to Coorelate with the first Q drop oct 2017.

Do you know anything about this?

*observed in Western sky from SW Pennsylvania

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Mueller? Any relation to the F*I's Mueller?
Was that 3 letter agency involved at all in the drill?

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Same ol' playbook all the time.

Planning to stand down

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

INFILTRATION. ARE THESE COPS FREEMASONS?

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
(1) Show this thread