GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

SANDY HOOK 2.0
Every. Single. Time. Uvalde School District held a mass shooter drill March 22nd 2022. UVALDE, TX – Just over 2 mon. before the horrific mass shooting, the Uvalde Police Dept. conducted active shooter training with several of its officers. The dept. shared several images of the training, incl. the “role players” many of whom were high school students laying on the ground pretending to be dead people.
On top of that, the Uvalde School District was a part of an artificial intelligence program that was designed to help officials identify potential threats including monitoring students’ social media accounts via an “advanced AI-based service,” called Social Sentinel. 😣 https://rumble.com/v16b2vj-disturbing-images-revealed-uvalde-high-school-had-active-shooter-drill-week.html@DanaAshlieChat

VK Q&A continued…

I woke up at 3 am in 2017 ( walk dog) & noticed a new object in the sky. It was lit like a CHRISTmas tree, blue/green/red colors & appeared as if plasma energy pouring from it.
The Local planetarium had a story about a newly discovered “blue neutron star”(if i recall the story correctly).
I didn’t think about it again until witnessing Miracle of Sun in Oct 2019
In hindsight, It seems to Coorelate with the first Q drop oct 2017.

Do you know anything about this?

*observed in Western sky from SW Pennsylvania

Only people mentioned by @Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BAM BAM, click on at the bottom under it