One of my favorite sounds is driving in heavy rain during a big storm. Huge drops of water banging on the exterior. Wipers having a hard time keeping up type of rain. You go under an overpass, then....
1 second of silence.

That 1 second is my favorite sound.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😂😂🤣I hate driving in the rain. And that underwater bridge in VA freaked me the fook out.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I love the sound of rain on our tin roof. Its been raining for 6 hours now! Been a freezing cold, wet week (Western Australia) veggie beds are happy, fruit trees are happy💚

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

ASMR

You're so clever, what a treat for all of us!

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

The calm in the storm.

On the tent canvas

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Big storm coming VK? I love monsoon season in Arizona. Bring it!!
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I love that, big hail storms are fun!

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

11 > ‘_’

I live right by a 4 lane highway. In fact, the on-ramp to the highway is just beyond my back fence. Living here so long my ears have “tuned out” the noise of the highway (unless an exceptionally loud car goes up the on-ramp). There have been times in the winter, if there has been an ice storm or heavy snow, that there is NO noise from the highway. Startles me every time! I think we get too used to the “noise” of our everyday life that we are taken aback by the few moments of “silence” that happen to appear. But they sure are refreshing!

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Sometimes it's really hard not to pull over under that underpass and just wait it out...I prefer to press on and not be delayed any longer than needed to get to my chosen destination.

Proper equipment is important in being able to do this safely...good tires to keep you firmly planted to the road, good wiper blades to help keep your sight clear and some good tunes to keep you calm.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Searched "1 second" in the Q drops....hit me straight in my feels😎

Not enough people actually listen to “the sound of silence”. That’s where the message is.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I look forward to more bridges in my future.

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

getting closer to 0:00:00

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

I was thinking the same thing...

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

I can hear it. 😊

As i was reading this, I was there, driving in the pounding rain, then under the overpass......in a split second of peacful silence.
Thanks for the COMPLETE visual and feeling

second?

Just want the American Dream for my family.

I also love the sound of rain when im laying in my camper in the middle of Nowhere . creek in the background and rain hitting the tin roof . Mother nature is Amazing 🌞💛

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Time to build the ark, VK?

You mean like an intermittent period when there is an absence of something?

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Like in the CENTER of a Storm, Seems so PEACEFUL...

Then FLIPS directions and starts again the opposite waY

Wheels in the SKY keep on turning.

I'm spinning
I'm spinning

What a JOURNEY

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Like in the CENTER of a Storm, Seems so PEACEFUL...

Then FLIPS directions and starts again the opposite waY

Wheels in the SKY keep on turning.

I'm spinning
I'm spinning

What a JOURNEY

(3) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Someone told me long ago
There's a calm before the storm.
I know it’s been coming for some time.
I want to know
Have you ever seen the rain?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Thats Me. But truly, that is the point in which One seeks silence. 💯

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

I love waking up to that. That and thunder 😍

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

https://youtu.be/Bk7RVw3I8eg Disturbed...The Sound of Silence :)

Disturbed "The Sound Of Silence" 03/28/16 | CONAN on TBS - YouTube

Disturbed performs a track from their album Immortalized.Subscribe to watch more Team Coco videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi7GJNg51C3jgmYTUwqoUXA?su...

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

love this one....brillant

(1) Show this thread

Holistic Health Coach, WWG1WGA, Grandma

I blow a bubble...then I can get there...

In response Appaloosa 5250 to her Publication

Thank you Appaloosa, I've noticed this bubble before, now I understand.

(1) Show this thread

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Staying connected to God and faith increases these overpasses. Gift yourselves and the world with more seconds 💜

bring on the overpass

Me too ❤

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Thats a 5:5 VK