Over the years of doing this social media job I have tried to maintain a discipline of never lowering the vibe of other people. You can note ugliness, have a bad day, talk about evil. That’s authentic. But don’t pull anyone else down, ever.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

You are such a beautiful person Martin.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Keeping personal high energy at high levels helps when a negative appears.
The high energy stops the negativity in its place
I love positive energy
Don't allow anyone to take a day of your happy away drarba

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:) HiYa Martin :) 🙏💕Have a Blessed Day Fren🙏💕😍🥰

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Spot on!

Bravo, Martin Geddes!! ❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

To me the most important thing is to be authentic. If someone is struggling, fearful, confused or seeking answers, it's important for us to be honest and truthful. That's what I love and respect. There are different needs out there. Some people have been awake for years and some people are newly awakened. Everyone is here with different skill sets, gifts and callings. Everyone is a much needed puzzle piece. Our job is just to love and help in any way we can.#UnitedWeStand

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Martin you are a principled warrior, much respect.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Only each individual can allow him/herself to be pulled down. No one else has that power.

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

😍

energy spent pushing a neg vibe :( is x times more than a simple :)

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

My nickname used to be Mary Poppins. 😂

Some of my friends didn't understand how I could find something good in everyone. It's not difficult. We must use empathy if no sympathy exists...just like we would appreciate.

Nobody knows or can possibly understand what it's like to walk in another's shoes. What you see on the outside, may not be what is on the inside. People hide sadness and sorrow using various "techniques".

Be kind.💚

🙂HERE is some beauty (not my pics)-NZ 2 days aho, atm Emergency alert twice this week weather warning

Until we can accept everyone as valuable (though I don't find value in evil), we cannot claim innocence in that regard.

There are silent judgements that persist. For empaths, that tears at us.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Beautiful ANGEL brother
Love you more than words
💙💚

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

You do a brilliant job of this Sir and are SO very appreciated. I know I look for your posts when I need a beautiful moment. Blessings Sir! Gift = You 💝🤗

AMEN SIR