It feels like we are going through, line by line, the world’s longest mathematical proof for the theorem “everything is fooked”.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Pretty much. I wish I hadn't been tortured with the idea that there would ever be anything sudden.

The idea that there would be anything sudden has caused me as much harm as the deep state itself.

I can live with the fact that this is more important than me but I maintain feelings of anger and frustration with those who encouraged false optimism.

I'm in a position now where the only difference I've made is to destroy my own ability to live life in the "real" world. Basically stuck in a trap waiting for this to end.

A very common theme for many. Recently I have pondered considerably the notion of "fighting for our freedom" and one thing hit me like a ton of bricks.
There is no "sudden ending". Never has and never will. It's perpetual. Evil will always exist and we must fight eternally to keep it at bay. IMO this great awakening is part and parcel of the battle of good vs evil. Evil has been exposed and called out. The more people that join the fight and the harder we fight the stronger we become in battle. But there will always be the need for warriors to protect and preserve freedom.

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Zippydog in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Desert Dog, click on at the bottom under it