#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The facts are being laid out for all the Normies to see.

Rigged Minds = Rigged Election. It's not just about the process.

11/22 Mid Terms kick off

Will they deny Trump's eligibility before or after?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Its the shitiest show of all shit shows.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

VK’s post is missing ‘G’
Seems like Trump’s TS post should say [G]oing, not doing.
There are two Q drops that include [G].
I vote for ‘ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH.’

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

[G] [O] = GO

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

How about Enough is Enough - GO Marines (bring in the military)!

(6) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

ewwww don't touch it....it has Kooties😂

lol, whelp saw on feed
and it sounded like you replied to his
' Freedom boner is erect. Stahp! '
post 🐎

lol, whelp saw on feed
and it sounded like you replied to his
' Freedom boner is erect. Stahp! '
post 🐎

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

8•10•2•2=(22)=(4).
8••1••2•2
9••••4
(4)-Get me not.☺️

Planned, or at least accounted for. Always have a Plan B, assuming this wasn’t plan A, of course.

Kash made the rounds. He was clear on many points, and even stated a Clinton or Obama indictment was unlikely.

Honestly, I never expected a fair trial, especially without a change of venue.

No faith lost, just watching and waiting. I am learning the art of self control and patients. I guess my sister’s prayers to God to give me patience finally came true.

Have faith. Meanwhile, prepare for the unexpected.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

What attorney do we know that would thank the opposition for "their dedicated efforts in seeking truth and justice"...?? LOL
Total Comm...!🙌

(1) Show this thread