The facts are being laid out for all the Normies to see.

Rigged Minds = Rigged Election. It's not just about the process.

11/22 Mid Terms kick off

Will they deny Trump's eligibility before or after?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

11/22

2 weeks after (planned) election day 11/08
delay? MIL intervention?
11/22 > KV mirror VK
11/22 35#KennedyVision

The will to see seems to be lacking.
Can't force someone.
The good part is that [they] will go along with the new normal just as docile.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

one sided

one way street

sick of it

where is justice?

normies are ignoring the truth when they see it plain as the nose on their face

they are too busy wearing 2 masks in the grocery store and they feel superior doing it

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Big life points if you can love them anyway

(1) Show this thread

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

Q said all elections after 2020 would be safe and yet Kemp wins Georgia ???

In response Deeker Lee to her Publication

By design

In response Deeker Lee to her Publication

good guys are bad
bad guys are good

even julian assange said he was having a hard time jeeping up the the psyop.

who knows what is really going on.

i think kemp was dealt with last year. 🤷‍♀️

(2) Show this thread

Just had an “aha” moment — very sneaky, Dan. 😎

The anniversary of POTUS’s famous CovFeFe tweet is today, 5/31/17 (5 year Delta). Screenshot of the tweet is attached. What will wake people up more — coffee or CovFeFe?

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1531773003515760640?s=20&t=nUscISX7HknHophMbdEKQA

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

hehehe! I love Dan to pieces! And, the lamestream buffoons still don’t get it!

(1) Show this thread

and they will rig the mid terms or have an emergency like say a ufo threat call for emergency powers lockdowns and poof no midterms. they will no matter what rig it in their favor. we cant get out of this they have too much power now and they will never give it up. we are the. ew venesula

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

I don' t believe there will be any mid terms. Big gov changeover. Interim offices are filled with different from old congress etc. New electon will be processed via Qphone which identifies with our quantum benefit account. Old style voting no longer.

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Wait. Deny his eligibility?? They will do anything to keep him out. Even rewriting the constitution or trying to. Whatever they pull, seems it will wakey wakey more folks. 🤩😊

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Sometimes you have to SHOW people.

“There is simply no other way than to use the military. It’s that corrupt and dirty.”

Still going with “Sooner than you think”. :)

Caps1 = 34.
Caps2 = 36.
Caps3 = 33 > 6.
1122 > 6.
TS = 13:48 > 61 🪞 16 > 7 > 34.

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

So tired of the brushing off of yet another loss. When are we going to actually get fucking mad about these losses??? When are we going to show some emotion? Instead, we let the cowardly GOP bend over backward for the democrat party, and the democrat party....in all of its evilness spidered out into literally every area of our political and judicial systems....wins yet again. No wonder they're coming for our guns now.....BECAUSE WE FUCKING LET THEM!!!

So tired of all this bullshit. We aint winning anything.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication

YES we are WINNING BTS. Can't go public yet, as most ops require things that normies are not ready w/ truth abt this ET battle BTS & abt kids, until the energies/Hz have reached the %...It's coming, just have to hold on for the family & this is everyone we all care/love who are still around.🙏
Here are just a few proofs W&W are winning w/ ENDGAME plan, the unseen ops, but being shared by some warriors given the greenlight for transparency, post execution, as well as BQQM/EQs etc WW, to save Mother Earth's kingdom in this ascension phase:
https://anonup.com/thread/8880108
https://anonup.com/thread/8637293
https://anonup.com/thread/8646225
https://anonup.com/thread/8448942
https://anonup.com/thread/8487442
https://anonup.com/thread/7711676
https://anonup.com/thread/7423154

In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication

The election loss was a sting. The office was no longer in power. Just ceo of a forner gov corp. The cheaters were rounded up. We were told before election day Brandon would be allowed to cheat his way in. Painful as it would be. Thought it was best way to go. I heard it from Juan.

(4) Show this thread

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

but some people are so stubborn and close minded that they are just not going to see anything

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

It doesn't mater..
They are#Fooked

(1) Show this thread

before...and after too...

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I wish this movie would hurry up and end already. I have to pee.
But seriously, I really do wish it would end so that no more innocent children are sacrificed.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Its the shitiest show of all shit shows.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It definitely lives up to that billing!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

To get everyone to the precipice it definitely is that.

(4) Show this thread

Hopefully, before then, Trump will be publicly recognized as the 19th President.

Thanks, for the uptick, VK!

APL ⬆️ 9.19/10.

Trying to do my part to save our country and our children

So are you telling us they are going to deny Trump’s eligibility?

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

I feel sick and want to get off this crazy ride. We are getting beaten right and left and its been going on for almost 2 yrs. Are we being put off til 2024 please we have the right to know.

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

honestly i dont even know if the Q team knows the exact dates. complicated stuff. and i think its based alot on when we the people are truly ready. needs to be done right. i trust in the plan and most importantly doing Gods will, and only his will

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

I feel sick and want to get off this crazy ride. We are getting beaten right and left and its been going on for almost 2 yrs. Are we being put off til 2024 please we have the right to know.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

I understand how you feel. May I suggest you hold on a while longer and plod on any way you can. Take a brake. We need to avoid measuring our success or failure against what’s happening in front of our eyes as we are in no position to judge what’s real or true, what’s just for optics etc and the why’s of each event. Take strentgh from noting the faith so many of us have and take the pressure off yourself. I’m sure at some point you’ll have reason to be happy. 🌸

(1) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

and Rigged Courts.
Military is the only way.

you seem to think the democrats care about the truth. they are ok to live there lives with lies. your not waking them up at all

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Denying Trump’s eligibility would be one heck of an October surprise.
Midterm election day is 11/8/22.
Note that 11/11/22 falls on FRYDAY.

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts