Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Didn't they also do that to Sandy Hook???

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Destroying the evidence

With Sandy Hook I ran across an items more than once that said the school had actually been closed for a while (!) so questions would have definitely been raised in time if that was the case

I heard the same thing. It's so hard to imagine that a whole town would be in on something so evil.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

it was known SH were in the actors guild.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

YES...THEY WERE ACTORS...IN THE ACTORS GUILD....In fact the one "teacher" killed in Uvalde was one of the Sandy Hook crew. Thus they got rid of "that piece of evidence"...EXCEPT...her face is plastered all over now showing WHAT she was...