Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

ptobably got lots of bodies below them

It was closed in 2008 before the shooting ever 'supposedly' happened. It was filled with asbestos. I remember they showed a bill for food being delivered to Sandy Hook for the kids lunches, but the address where they delivered the food was at another school location.

In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication

Did it reopen after 2008? Also thought school was out for the summer hiatis.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Did the school actually exist? Is it existing and was closed down school? There is no website for the school. considering even a mobile food truck has one it would only be right to have one if you have children within those walls under your resposnisiblity.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

yes...Sandy Hook...Waco fiasco...David Koresh...burned down...evidence destroyed

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

He means he wants to erase evidence. Too late for that.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

whats under those schools?

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

BINGO>

(1) Show this thread

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

It was creepy as hell watching him stroke the pictures of those children as he and Jill walked among the flowers and tributes.....I wanted to reach out and smack him! Disgusting!

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

It was creepy as hell watching him stroke the pictures of those children as he and Jill walked among the flowers and tributes.....I wanted to reach out and smack him! Disgusting!

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

Indeed.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

that's the payoff for those who played a role for DS, new facilities with the best tech. Build Back Better

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Destroying the evidence

With Sandy Hook I ran across an items more than once that said the school had actually been closed for a while (!) so questions would have definitely been raised in time if that was the case

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I heard the same thing. It's so hard to imagine that a whole town would be in on something so evil.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Being an independent investigator, i have found that in by passing "well known investigation" until i have done research, i can validate first hand what i know. Sometimes others tend to slant things to their advantage or possibly leave a tiny piece of pertinent evidence/info out ...this not giving a full scope. Sometimes done unwittingly, other times done on purpose.

(3) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

yes and FBI guarded until it was removed, kind like 9-11 and the twin towers site/steel

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I think they are going to get caught on this one.
Praying for it!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Destroying the evidence.

Alex Jones's stance on this kind of thing, is starting to make sense...

and parkland. it was demolished like a week after the shooting. gotta get rid of the evidence.

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

That's why they call it a playbook...