Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Didn't they also do that to Sandy Hook???

Destroying the evidence

With Sandy Hook I ran across an items more than once that said the school had actually been closed for a while (!) so questions would have definitely been raised in time if that was the case

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Being an independent investigator, i have found that in by passing "well known investigation" until i have done research, i can validate first hand what i know. Sometimes others tend to slant things to their advantage or possibly leave a tiny piece of pertinent evidence/info out ...this not giving a full scope. Sometimes done unwittingly, other times done on purpose.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I heard the same thing. It's so hard to imagine that a whole town would be in on something so evil.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

YES...THEY WERE ACTORS...IN THE ACTORS GUILD....In fact the one "teacher" killed in Uvalde was one of the Sandy Hook crew. Thus they got rid of "that piece of evidence"...EXCEPT...her face is plastered all over now showing WHAT she was...

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

it was known SH were in the actors guild.

(2) Show this thread

Right after Sandy Hook happened you could dig and find
land had been bought up by an entity
people were in actor's guild
In Batman movie, Gary Oldman loi ted to Sandy Hook...before it happened

on an OFFICIAL government site...the event was listed ...on the web..for that date

The "father" of one of the "children" was lsugbing until a camera and mike from news turned his way then suddenly "tears"

One of the "dead children" appears later with Obama for photo op....

list goes on...same with Boston Marathon...

psy ops...and cover ups

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

apologies for type-os...🕊🙏🙏

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

So BLATENTLY obvious
to those who were "onto" the usual contrived Democrat shenanigans.
We recognized the usual phoney playbook designed to stir up the anti-gun public sentiment.

And few DARED to comment about the folly for risk of instantaneous well organized public punishment
A brave professor (James Tracy) from Florida blogged online at his website
"Memory Hole".
https://memoryholeblog.org/tag/james-tracy/
A risky move since he was ostracized by powerful deep state assets .
He was bombarded by the black hatted "hired guns".
Of course, the sheeple fell in line with the MSM nonsense and chimed in with the spoon fed ridiculous scenario pablum.
If you weren't there (due to your age) you can't imagine the oppression on Free Speech in the midst of all that. Absurd and yet no press exposing the truth.

(2) Show this thread