Other people go to the movies as entertainment. I can’t. I find the movie theatre experience claustrophobic and overwhelming. I don’t trust the medium and dislike feeling emotionally manipulated. I can’t just let go and uncritically watch; it’s constant vigilance and exhausting. Won’t go even if you paid me. I guess I have accumulated too much autist trauma from a psychopathic society and its propaganda merchants.

This sounds like part of the on-going conversation my husband and I have at the time of the new ‘releases!’ when we are deciding whether or not we should go see it.

Then after we decide to go, while watching I drive him crazy if I start to see predictive programming and grooming initiatives and I can't help pointing it out as it occurs! He would just prefer I watch with silence, but it is difficult because I think of the millions who are being "entertained", i.e. being subliminally indoctrinated)! And what makes it even more unpleasant and painful, is thinking how long this has been going on! UGH!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alexis Hightower, click on at the bottom under it