Other people go to the movies as entertainment. I can’t. I find the movie theatre experience claustrophobic and overwhelming. I don’t trust the medium and dislike feeling emotionally manipulated. I can’t just let go and uncritically watch; it’s constant vigilance and exhausting. Won’t go even if you paid me. I guess I have accumulated too much autist trauma from a psychopathic society and its propaganda merchants.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Don’t forget the 🤡s talking during the movie and the cell phones going off and the expensive 🍿 …. theaters with food and booze are 👌 as you get room to spead out. Best for loud action movies though like Top Gun: Maverick etc. 🤟

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I can't watch anything on the Tele Lie Vision anymore.
I look at the actors and wonder if they are pedos.
I end up turning off the movie and researching to find out.
I trust very few people in the media now. The ones I do trust...well, I question them too.
I trust God.

Wife drags me though..🤣

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

i like susoense actuon flicks in the theatre Martin because its not me, and i can sit and watch others scramble for a couple of hours giving my mind rest

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

OMG! It is torturous.

i havent been able to enjoy a movie theatre since there was a local shooting during a batman show. NO THANKS

Anons would refer to a movie or show a clip and I would have to go look up the plot. The one exception is the Matrix, which I saw multiple times. Crazy coincidence. lol

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

This sounds like part of the on-going conversation my husband and I have at the time of the new ‘releases!’ when we are deciding whether or not we should go see it.

Then after we decide to go, while watching I drive him crazy if I start to see predictive programming and grooming initiatives and I can't help pointing it out as it occurs! He would just prefer I watch with silence, but it is difficult because I think of the millions who are being "entertained", i.e. being subliminally indoctrinated)! And what makes it even more unpleasant and painful, is thinking how long this has been going on! UGH!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

ill take my comfy couch any day over those dirty theaters. i remember drive-ins where you sat in your car…now that was cool

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

we still have one here.

(1) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Although I watch movies or tv shows very rarely anymore, when I do, I'm dissecting them not just having the experience of watching it.
Tired of the manipulation.

Well said and I would add I don't like sitting with zombies!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Well said, Martin. I share your thoughts.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I feel the same, and I'm not fun to be with.