There is no amount of crypto, gold or silver that can replace the sincere care and love I've received from you Anons. Some, I've met, others simply bless my socks off..

I thank God for everyone of you even my haters. Without you, life would not be so grand.

Bless Up.

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Thank you Divine! You are a Gift. AU is one of a kind for all to be themselves. Blessing here and Blessings to you always Sir! 💝🤗

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Right Back Atcha Fren!

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

How could anyone hate you, Dirt?

You're a blessing to those who are on here.

Thanks for taking part in the fight.

God bless you, brother.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Sir, double the blessings on you.

(1) Show this thread

You don't have any haters.

Youa are all heart here, loved and appreciated.💛🙏

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Bless Up! Fren!

(1) Show this thread

❤️WWG1WGA❤️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

so agree fren❣️. I am uplifted every day by you all and I am beyond grateful…you all are a GIFT❤️❤️❤️

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

I'm blessed soooooo far above my paygrade.

(1) Show this thread

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I love Love LOVE You
I am proud of You ... Sooo Proud
You've come a long way Babe !!!
~~ big huge hug ~~

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

That statement from you, means more than you will ever fathom.

Be Blessed. You deserve it.

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I send Blessing Dirt. Have a great day.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

How dare you..... fine, I'm sending double the blessings back atcha!

see? proof, you all are EPIC!

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Cheers!
=)

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I've learned soooooooooo much from you. Thank you, for being you.

You know what I mean, no decode necessary!

Bless Up Lauren!

(1) Show this thread