Today is Special Patriots. Only comes 1nce a year.

Trusting Self = Trusting God

Gemini's to the flight deck. its ur Turn

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I just watched this short film the other night. About pilot shepherds. Beautiful story. 😍

Which God (Elohim)?

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

GOD BLESS ALL OF OUR MILITARY OUT THERE FIGHTING FOR US , I AM SO GRATEFUL AND WANT YOU TO KNOW, GOD BLESS AMERICA

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication

AMEN.

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Put God First - Denzel Washington Motivational & Inspiring Commencement Speech - YouTube

In delivering the commencement speech at Dillard University, Academy Award-winning actor Denzel Washington told the college graduates to put God first in eve...

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Thank you so much for posting this powerful video🙏🏻❣️

thank you VK and thank you AWESOME souls...God bless and much love to all of you

Powerful. AMEN

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

That one gets me everytime.. That's my only goal to listen and obey.. it's such a personal experience.. Love you all. God is Good!!!

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Today the day we are released for a time from the gripping hold of the 'Fog.' When it's permanently gone and we are free it will be Game Over!

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

June 1st I'm ready !

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Alright !
Guess, I have to wait a few months.
😄 😄

Good morning VK.

One of my favorites !!!

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Not sure why people are sharing this 6 month old post but I’m officially FREAKED OUT. Someone liked my comment on it so I received a notification exactly one minute after passing under the overpass in the 2nd pic in Ohio on our way back from the Florida panhandle.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
2 pics.
What. Is. Up???

1111 🙏🏼🥰❤️✨

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 🕊❤🕯⚡⚡⚡💍@PepeLuvsMe💍⚔🛡

11:11

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Trust yourself💖
Trust God💖

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

My favorite sister-in-law, and yes I know I’m not supposed to have a favorite, but I do, is very sick, I was having a very strong discussion with God last night about this, God woke me in the middle of the night to say “You Trust Me Right”? So with tears in my eyes, I will say “I’ve got this, and yes God, I Trust You” 💝

This beautiful story reminds me of those words.... “You Trust Me Right”?

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

😢🤗😍

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

IT'S OUR TURN💙

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

If trusting self is equal to trusting in God, that would make us God which would render God to be instead an impersonal force or maybe even virtually non-existent rather than a supreme being to whom we owe our existence.

But if the universe in which we dwell owes its existence to an all-powerful Creator who is the source of all truth, who is our supreme moral lawgiver, who is the redeemer of us all, our sole provider, sustainer, protector, and deliverer, then trusting in one's self can never be equal to trusting in God, but rather trusting in God requires that we place our trust in a power higher than that of any man and ourselves.

But for those who might insist otherwise, I must ask this one thing: Who will you cry out to when you come to the end of yourselves?

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️ Right in the feels VK. Right in the feels❤️🙏

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Tell us more!!!

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle, Posher. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

Sounds like a blessing. Everyone, take care, stay safe and God bless you all.

(2) Show this thread

God bless 🤍💫🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

❤️🙏❤️

This is beautiful and soo powerful.
Thank you for sharing VK.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Bawling. Beautiful, thank you ❤️🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏