#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.
Presence = Present

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

All of us being here, being present are supporting
eachother, and therefore supporting all efforts to
dispel the darkness with our light.
As a team, as a group... we are helping people we do not even
know, yet we all feel the strength in numbers.
A face in the crowd, a familiar friend, or family...
WWG1WGA

Charlie, I'd like some help in understanding the real meaning behind the words
'Climate Change' that everyone speaks of.
Is it code for something else ?
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I am glad you asked...
It is not really code it is much simpler.
They say climate change because they want to tax people.
So if you were to ask me about chem trails, then that is different.
They have messed up the atmosphere so bad that they had to continue spraying. The spraying is two fold ( I will not say good or bad ) so they have been blocking the sun out so that everyone on the planet doesn't wake at the same time. If that happened, it would be complete chaos - people would freak out.
the other aspect is to prevent hurricanes from occurring all the time.
The sun has changed (used to be orange now it is bluish white). More cosmic energy is hitting the earth and changing us. DNA is activated through energy and light. If we had a bunch of sunny days, everyone would wake up. It is coming, but it has to be slow. The awake ones will lead the newly awakening and the world will change for the better. I hope this helped.

In response Jen ... to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Still getting my head around, but thankyou for an explanation.
Just so I understand, the orange sun is what we need and the spraying needs to stop slowly.
So, will it get literally darker with little light first , before the spraying stops and then the sun gets more brighter and orange?
Is thst why they are saying Climate Change 'by 2030', etc ?
😊