Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Everyone is going to learn that past is non-exist!
There is only ever NOW!
Time is not what we on Earth think it is!
Nana knows this for sure from my NDE!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will take those numbers all day.

7 is my life code number btw.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

nana i was told my maturity number is 7, suppose i should dig a little on that, good numbers 77 227 107♥️

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

So True! Beautiful. Good evening, VK. Thank you.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Vincent, I am learning to be more present. It is as if the birds are talking and singing and making a scene everywhere. This morning the porch door was open but the screen door was pulled across the opening. I heard the birds singing at the top of their lungs, many different kinds, my daughters and I kept commenting. Later, we went to the shore, and the birds again sang loudly. two or three more times in different places, the birds brought me presence. It was so obvious that it was coming naturally...being in the present and feeling at peace. I love birds by the way. Much love to you and all the anons💗🐦🐦🐦💗

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

i love birds too, have rescued some, connections♥️

(1) Show this thread

💐💐

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

🙏✝️

General Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, [May 28, 2022 at 11:50 AM]
Turn this up as loud as you can and don’t let anyone bother you for the next 4:30 minutes. Freedom is never free.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

thank you♥️

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

love this.
Presence is the best "present".
♥️
Peace is the "prize" comes to mind.
🕊️

Good Afternoon, VK.
Every moment is a gift from God. I hope you and your family have a beautiful day, full of presence.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Lovely video - short, but Crystal Clear.

Presence = Present - gematria - drop 281

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

PRE=VOID &/OR PAST-TIME, SENT=PAST-TIME.
: CORRECTION=NOW-SPACE.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

GM. May your day be filled with joy.

Does anyone else smell some popcorn? 😁

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Thinking you’re alone and then you see your crew. 😁 ❤️❤️

feel a bit of reprimand, a reminder to be right here this moment and the moments after, cause there is good everywhere, its letting go of what’s not, and moving away from the pain into what is, cause there has to be wonderful coming, that is what the warriors have worked for, sacrificed for, a better world for all the people🤍kids just have this amazing resilience, and yes in the moment, cause that is where they live, maybe why God loves the children so much, and loves the little child in us🕊🤍ty for sharing

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Having someone who believes in you....makes ALL the difference. ❤

Takes so little, but means so much!💖

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

Good Afternoon! Blessings!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

now that is happy, tail waggin, smile on face♥️

(1) Show this thread

. Afternoon VK! 🙏🏼🥰 Busy since Fry-day! Got the Grands for Grandma and Grandpa camp for a week!

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Good Day Fren🌅✨

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Great afternoon VK! Great indeed!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Hi VK cute cute and present with all love to all 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

It means so much for a child!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Good Morning VK
I love this ❤

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

. 😤