#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.
Presence = Present

All of us being here, being present are supporting
eachother, and therefore supporting all efforts to
dispel the darkness with our light.
As a team, as a group... we are helping people we do not even
know, yet we all feel the strength in numbers.
A face in the crowd, a familiar friend, or family...
WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Thank you Charlie
you speak for the majority of us 👍💪⚡🤝🐸🎯🌈😎✨🤜💥🤛⚡🇺🇸🥳🌠🧠

Charlie, I'd like some help in understanding the real meaning behind the words
'Climate Change' that everyone speaks of.
Is it code for something else ?
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Jen ... to his Publication

I am glad you asked...
It is not really code it is much simpler.
They say climate change because they want to tax people.
So if you were to ask me about chem trails, then that is different.
They have messed up the atmosphere so bad that they had to continue spraying. The spraying is two fold ( I will not say good or bad ) so they have been blocking the sun out so that everyone on the planet doesn't wake at the same time. If that happened, it would be complete chaos - people would freak out.
the other aspect is to prevent hurricanes from occurring all the time.
The sun has changed (used to be orange now it is bluish white). More cosmic energy is hitting the earth and changing us. DNA is activated through energy and light. If we had a bunch of sunny days, everyone would wake up. It is coming, but it has to be slow. The awake ones will lead the newly awakening and the world will change for the better. I hope this helped.

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

present 🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Love all my fellow Patriots!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Me too..
It has been a long time coming, but we all will have a renewed faith in country, family and God!

(1) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Great post! WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸🙏

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Maybe we should make a meme and tell Anons who to call if we need to report a significant event.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Great idea.... I will ask my meme friend ( he comes up with them and I make them)...

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

be safe racoon! ❤️

In response I’m no one to her Publication

Funny thing is it looks opposite of what we would think ;
What I mean by that is the vibration on the rail would alert the
racoon to move...Illusion...
No animals were hurt in the making of this photo lol...

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

WWG1WGA💙

In response Bee Bee to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Your posts are always so awesome💖

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

From the heart...Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Say something to who? To be honest, if I saw something I wouldn't know who to trust. Sadly these are the times we are living in.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Get to know your neighbors. Talk with them and see who has like minded ideas. Who cans foods near you. Who has a well for water.
It starts at home and moves outward.
We will have to trust eachother once this all unfolds. If you still do not trust, ask God... He will show you who to tell...

(1) Show this thread