We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA!
Q 2450

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Free Thinker Q WWG1WGA Trump won Peace Freedom

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

A brave New World? But first A sky Event? No? Only 144,000 Saved? I am misinformed me thinks? 🤔

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

epileptics know ⚡️

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

😳🤣😅🤣😅🤣

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

So much goodness in this post!

(2) Show this thread

🙏💖☘️😇ensemble

https://youtu.be/hZ1Rb9hC4JY. i have this song going off in me head when reading this post i dont trust elon musk what so ever

Aladdin - A Whole New World [High Quality] - YouTube

DisneySongs.net -A Whole New World song from Aladdin.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Linda Ryan to her Publication

I don't trust him either... and I'm sure we are not alone..Just can't put my finger on what it is I don't trust since there are so many possible reasons.. LOL🙌

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

The end is the beginning... loop.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i have no idea but it sounds promising 🙏
heres to hoping its popcorn time

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🙏No matter what happens we are still infinite energy beings, fractal pieces of God and He has our backs🙏

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Something makes me think a lion is going to AWAKEN !!!!!!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

L00P ♾🧡♾
t/s 20:24 est
20:24 > 2:6 > 8 > ♾

8:24 > 8:6 > 14 >< 77

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

WaPo, May 25, 2022
Boom or bust? How a ‘meteor storm’ is possible next Monday night.
A meteor storm would appear as though the stars were falling. Debris could definetly ignite fires.

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

i Love you unconditionally Brothers and Sisters of the Light of Christ, i even got love for the haters and naysayers, still have agape frequency for y'all! How am i doing so far?
Re'meme'ber Who You are Remember who we Are#wwg1wga God's Children 🙏 ❤ ♥ ✨ 💖 💕 🙏
has#jfk reverse speech claims : God is Love ❤
#GodIsLove Thank you for EVERYTHING
LOVE LIKE JESUS 💛 3
FIGHT LIKE DAVID 💪6
PRAY LIKE PAUL 🙏 9

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

When my kids tell me about another kid being not nice, i like to say, maybe that person needs a hug? ,but thats children, i do my very best to transfere that idea to adults, but i am strict i am told:/ thank you for the reminder

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

😇Love you to brother!!!

(2) Show this thread

jam packed with lots of idk's

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Day One
Or
One Day

🌈🌈🌈

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Or Won Day 🌅

(1) Show this thread

Tonight will be not just another….

pool

# 1543
MORNING SUN BRINGS heat.
Full moon coming.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Missions forward.
Q

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

That ^^^ last one sounds like eternity. Js.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

I was just quoting this fist line....vibes Johnny Q!🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡

ummm a heat death? what am i missing

In response LeLe John to her Publication

Ikr. Like...a solar flare gonna fry us? A nuke annihilation? Spontaneous combustion? Wth?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GODmySaviour) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Full disclosure with a Twist of Plausible Deniability.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

TS 8:00>2

Who has access to everything classified?

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I pray some thing happens soon ! So many people getting cancer and so many suicides a 35 year old yesterday called his mom home and went in the back yard and shot himself . Why are so many young adults doing this ? Please lets see this new world soon . 🙏🙏🙏

(15) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

;)