ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA!
Q 2450

Full disclosure with a Twist of Plausible Deniability.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I pray some thing happens soon ! So many people getting cancer and so many suicides a 35 year old yesterday called his mom home and went in the back yard and shot himself . Why are so many young adults doing this ? Please lets see this new world soon . 🙏🙏🙏

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 8:00>2

Who has access to everything classified?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Caps = 46.
TS = 8:00 PM > 20:00 > 1010.

Election 2020 has been proven to be rigged and stolen, but, the MSM refuses to cover the “Big Lie”, in part, because, they were complicit in it, and all the other lies they spin for their puppet masters. Full disclosure can only come after the death or surrender of the MSM. Looks like time’s almost up — is it 10:10 on the clock?

Tick Tock. ⏰

https://t.me/georgenews/4286

GEORGENEWS, [May 29, 2022 at 10:47 PM]
⚡️FOX News Hack Sandra Smith Claims “2000 Mules” on Democrat Ballot Traffickers Was Debunked – Could Face Hefty Defamation Lawsuit

FOX News hack Sandra Smith interrupted Republican senatorial candidate Mo Brooks this morning during his appearance on Fox News Sunday.
..read more here

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/wow-fox-news-hack-sandra-smith-claims-2000-mules-debunked-offers-no-evidence-face-hefty-defamation-lawsuit/

###

https://t.me/georgenews |@GEORGENEWS

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

would mean alll the lies about space, ufos , aliens, nasa, disney, nukes,cures, FE,tartaria ALL had to come out including giants dragons and their trying to cover up GOD

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

Ready set hold on here we go maybe

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Grateful Dead - Touch Of Grey (Official Music Video) - YouTube

You're watching the official music video for 'Touch Of Grey' from the Dead's 1987 album 'In The Dark'. We will get by, we will survive....Subscribe! https://...

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

♥♥♥

Sounds Familiar :)

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Echo....

(2) Show this thread

Wen Moon VK?

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

FTPD in Simple Gematria equals: 46 . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅🍿❤️

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts