ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA!
Q 2450

i Love you unconditionally Brothers and Sisters of the Light of Christ, i even got love for the haters and naysayers, still have agape frequency for y'all! How am i doing so far?
Re'meme'ber Who You are Remember who we Are#wwg1wga God's Children 🙏 ❤ ♥ ✨ 💖 💕 🙏
has#jfk reverse speech claims : God is Love ❤
#GodIsLove Thank you for EVERYTHING
LOVE LIKE JESUS 💛 3
FIGHT LIKE DAVID 💪6
PRAY LIKE PAUL 🙏 9

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @B_Christos in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

😇Love you to brother!!!

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Thank Q Sister
Agape Language Compassion Loving-kindness Peace Understanding Wisdom patience encouragement and Righteous Anger
add that to the list of#Love
Sincere Real 💯 organic#agape oh i like that
#OrganicAgape 🙏💜🙏

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

When my kids tell me about another kid being not nice, i like to say, maybe that person needs a hug? ,but thats children, i do my very best to transfere that idea to adults, but i am strict i am told:/ thank you for the reminder

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response memes matter to her Publication

🙏💫💜☘✝️☘💜💫🙏

(1) Show this thread