Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Truth be told..... I lost my JOB for not getting the Jab -> took about 3 months off work. Now it's time to chase the $$$$ again. Be well all someday we all see JUSTICE...

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

It will be worth it in the end.
Ill never trust another vax after this covid mess.

It's hard for me to trust doctors after these last 2 years.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SLG in this post can reply

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

In response Susan German to her Publication

I lost truth many years ago...

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

My family, years ago said to stay out of the Dr’s shop. We left the corp world in the big city in ‘98 for rural life. I didnt have insurance due to high cost and didnt get a Dr. Learned about clean eating, released a bunch of toxic weight and stayed healthy. Something told me not to take jabs for anything. Now I know why.

I totally agree. In fact a dr called me when he knew I was going to do some international travel and was pushing the vaccine. Hard to fathom that drs are still pushing these dangerous shots on their patients. I will never see him again! Many drs are getting financial incentives and is so apparant now that people are waking up!