Truth be told..... I lost my JOB for not getting the Jab -> took about 3 months off work. Now it's time to chase the $$$$ again. Be well all someday we all see JUSTICE...

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I truly admire you for standing your ground. It takes courage when so many things are so out of whack! Just think if everyone would have done that. I am sure some are wishing they had. But you didn’t and I have no doubt you will be rewarded for keeping true to yoursel and having faith. I wish you lots of blessings in finding the perfect door for you. All you have to do is open it….God will do the rest. 👍❤️

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

I know GOD is with me and I trust him 100%. Be well and God bless.

(1) Show this thread

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Thank you for standing your ground and fighting for all of our freedoms. We are all connected, so by you staying strong, you elevate us all and strengthen God's army. Therefore, please accept my gratitude for your courage, sacrifice, and resolve. GOD shall protect His warriors.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

We are in this thing together. When GOD wins we win !!! Be well and may GOD bless you....

(1) Show this thread

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

Oh, can never go back to my heart's work now because of these jabs. Run of emotions. Pray for balance daily and calmness with abundance of action.

In response Catherine Smith to her Publication

I believe in the near future this will all be reversed.

(1) Show this thread

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

Same, in the opposite way. I own my own business - touch people massage, healing. Some left me because I wouldn't. I left in the end due to effects of shedding. After 40 years. Sad. Chasing the $ too, but God does take care of us. Take heart. Godspeed.

In response Catherine Smith to her Publication

So sorry to hear that. I put my trust in the good LORD to provide at this point. What a crazy 2+ years it has been.

(1) Show this thread

praying for Gods grace

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

Thank you - Sending you blessings also.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Best of luck Truthseeker!! We are all so proud of you and all the people who have stood their ground against the vax mandates. Your health is more important than that job and you’re right, we will see justice.
God bless and take care ❤️❤️❤️

LOL - I love that meme.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sending prayers for the universe to send you the right door!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you Nana.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

In response Kimberly Dawn to her Publication

We are OK today, I'm doing so PT work of of the week. I know GOD will provide once we get through the Strom, Thank you for the blessings.

(1) Show this thread

I lost my Job in Sept 2021 because i didnt take the V. After 18 years of service at the firm. No need to chase $$ this is not how the world works today. Money will flow to you in avalanche of abundance.

In response Morris Light to his Publication

I trust the good LORDS plan for me at this point.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

i lost my job for having a young, school aged kid. best thing that ever happened to me. lifestyle adjustments... i will never go back to chasing the money, we can get by with part-time work & some hustling. homeschooling, more quality time with family. God bless fren

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

many don't have an "other" for provision...............
............... it's do or die........... LITERALLY

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

Thank you - I'm letting GOD lead me to what ever is next.

(2) Show this thread

Yes, justice around the corner. One closed door is an opening for something better. You may end up being the only one still alive who worked there. God takes care of his own. Blessings!

Yes, justice around the corner. One closed door is an opening for something better. You may end up being the only one still alive who worked there. God takes care of his own. Blessings!

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

Thank you, I do pray for all that took the Jabs.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

You will find something better
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Have faith God will provide what you need. Good luck.

In response Steve Michaels to his Publication

Thank you, and yes I have faith that GOD will provide.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

God bless you for your faith and courage. God will provide an even better job as you trust Him. Your decision saved your health. 😇👏

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Thank you - I trust GOD to lead me forward.

(1) Show this thread

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

That is so nice - Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Sending out prayers for you and those you love and care for...human and critter🙏🙏🙏💞🕊💞

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Thank you - I send blessing back to you and yours also.

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Thank you - I send blessing back to you and yours also.

(2) Show this thread

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

i lost my job last Septmber after 38 years for free speech. because someone else was afraid of what i said. military company. im sure they are part of all of this anways. god knew i didnt belong there anymore 🙏

In response Debra Whitney to her Publication

It was time for me to leave my job also, I was there 19 years. I leave the next chapter of my live in GOD's hands.

(1) Show this thread

come into the shipping freight logistic world a ton of jobs

In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

Good luck! It's hard finding something these days 🙏

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

Thank you. I know GOD will lead the way.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

i lost my job in Nov 2020, before the vaccines came out, because i wouldnt wear a mask, id rather be poor than compliant to the Agenda. Happy Sunday Patriots 🙏

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

You as well - God bless

(1) Show this thread

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

God will make a way.

In response Storm Rider to her Publication

Right there with you.

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Please don't go away forever, Truth Seeker.🙏 I hope when you take breaks, you stop back in here regularly! God bless you on your new adventure!! ❤️😇🙏Congratulations!!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Hi Sam, I'll always be around. You and AU are family. I just have to work again... It's all good....

(1) Show this thread

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

my dad lost his job as well. and he couldnt even get unemployment bc of it too

In response Crystal Vela to her Publication

Same here. Crazy world. I had been there 19 years. GOD will make a way for me and us.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Stay Strong patriot... God will guide your every step. Trust Him. 🙏

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

I trust GOD with all my soul.

(1) Show this thread

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

Sorry you lost your job, I had a hard time finding one without a jab..joined a friends farming business for now. Can't go wrong learning to grow foods 😁

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

Good for you, we grow food/garden and can every year. It's a great skill to know. God Bless.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

It will be worth it in the end.
Ill never trust another vax after this covid mess.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Stopped vaccinating my kids about 28 years ago. Unfortunately, 2 still got the Covid shot. So much brainwashing! I lost the job that I love over the Covid shot.

(37) Show this thread