At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Buy MADE IN AMERICA, and bring back manufacturing to the United States= More jobs, better economy and not supporting our infiltators and enemies.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

YES! And if you're into buying coins, check out DISME COINS - made in the states including the machines they use to make their coins. Their coins are all TRUMP focused. I'm not a sales person - but when I discover something that seriously impresses me, I become one. I signed up to be an affiliate for them. Check them out: https://www.dismecoins.com?aff=41

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

i remember the campaign back in the 80s, and it was so authentic. Bill ruined it with NAFTA. imagine where we would be if that had never “passed”.

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

I Believe in this so much: It's been DECADES since I've shopped @ Walmart, Sam's Club, Cosco, etc. I might be paying more? BUT WHY would I spend my money w/businesses who are owned by people who are trying to KILL us? I wish people get this!
So many I know continue to shop these store; all to save a buck.
WHY? You want to support those who wish to See your demise?
WHO does this make sense to? NOT ME!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication

Exactly, I often say STOP supporting the people that want to KILL YOU! STOP supporting people that want to sexualize and groom your children. ( like Disney, mattel, Netflix etc) Stay strong patriot! Good for you! 😇👏👍

(1) Show this thread