Do you think the Military is in control right now?

*bc I can't tell how many people take the poll, please like this post, too. Thanks!

Yes

No

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

yes i do , because biden can't send troops.anywhere 😂🤣🤣🤣😂

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

Which military?

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

We've seen instances of CGI & Biden's, masks, clones & doubles, soldiers' testimony re rescuing children from tunnels & recovering dead bodies from tunnels & eyewitness testimony of Satanic ritual & more
We've been told constantly that this is a movie
There's quantum computing, time travel, historical photos indicating information that has been covered up, photos of books held in Tibet & other places, claims that there are 700 or so books of the Bible & that there are over 600 natural cures- all hidden from us, Lots of evidence that the cabal wants to exterminate 7 billion of us, from wars, to GMOs to chemtrails to Big Harma to poisonous 'drugs & vaccines to harmful frequencies & so on. We saw the take down of the Georgia Guidestones & we have Durham & all the whistleblowers coming forward. We know the truth about all the phony, false, (desperate-Dem-DS) attacks on Pres Trump.
Yeah someone is in control. Military & the Q team.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

YES! However, the Military alone can't do it without we the people. It is if we are part of the military doing our digital warrior thing.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

YES! However, the Military alone can't do it without we the people. It is if we are part of the military doing our digital warrior thing.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

🙏AT THIS POINT GOD'S ARMY IS IN CONTROL. PERPARE FOR THE LIGHT. PRAY ALWAYS. GOD BLESS.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

Yes, the One True God is making His enemies His footstool!!!

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

I think at the higher and/or special ops levels they are running the “ghosts in the machine” - but most areas/commands are being put to the “Defend the Constitution” test, allowed to do the right thing but are being purged as their true allegience is revealed. I pray for all those in uniform who are fighting the internal domestic enemies. David and Goliath. 🙏

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

I agree 👍 and join you in prayer 🙏 for all white hat defenders!

(1) Show this thread

Not in Australia 🇦🇺
I'm guessing 'America is First' , then other countries next

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Yes

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

😂😂
for how many years now??

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Not yet. Langley/WH causing too much trouble. SAS & SF changes over the weekend may begin the 'return to order'. We are sending our Special Forces to blow up bridges and pipelines in a country we have no business being. IMO that's out of control.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

I’m getting vibes that it isnt just our military in the U.S. taking down KM. China & Russia too🤔 Mexico on board!!🤷🏼‍♀️ I think there is a lot more to our immigration problem or (solution).. Maybe Im wrong.

My question back is this: is the military that is left truly for the USA or have they become a brown shirt like bunch that has turned on its own people?..considering they kicked out a bunch of their fellow brothers in arms for not getting jabbed and continue to harrass their fellow brothers in arms who took a stand for Christ and the constitution..From what I have seen there is a military in charge but they dont appear to be Patriots.

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Case in point...Most people know the day as Columbus Day...

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I sure as hell hope so! If not please stop this bus. I want to get off!!

TBH it depends on your definition of "control" and "military".

I don't think the military controls everything. Certain aspects yes, to contain things within certain criteria.

Not all of the military. Just a small branch that has, at the moment, covert superseding powers.

I think the dead giveaway will be if brandon asks for the football.

How else do you root out corruption in all the other branches? You think there was only one Fat Leonard? Fat chance 😆

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

"From THIS moment, Forward."

I feel THAT was the moment POTUS showed us The Truth.

Time will Tell!
🇺🇸🙏

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

I think there is a military group (MI) in control, but there may be a few rogue areas. It’s hard to see through all of the smoke and mirrors.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

MI for sure me thinks!

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I agree.

(2) Show this thread

God is in control always! He created our Military! Praise the Lord God Almighty🙌!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Yes I do. Too much going on for them not to be!!😉👍

🙌🏻💫😎🙏🏼

Just want the American Dream for my family.

God is in control , but hoping the military is helping him 🙏🙏🙏🙏

What military are you thinking of??? the same space force military that is under the full control of black sun??? donnie was black sun king of north america before he died...
or you talking about 13 secret militaries that are working together with US military in order to kill many of us???
the same military that had meeting with kushner (q) and larry fink,chairman of blackrock at cheyenne mountain on friday??? the one that protects interests of jp morgan, black sun,dragon families , P3 lodge and qfs???
operatives that are trying to blow volcanos,super volcano or trying to cause tsunamis???

I don't think that you were talking about 162 million of others that are here fighting as Life Force Enforcement together with Ground Commander to take down all of the above as they are enemies of humanity...Yes,she, The ground commander is human and has that power to work with others

fooked!!

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

The Military is definitely in control and I wish people would send out more love and support for our Warriors .
I love your poll I hope you post more soon.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

😅🏝intel

VK when get pur children back that were stolen by corrupt government and judicial system 😔

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

💯👊🏾

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

EO

Much Love Many Blessings 🙏

KR, GOD BLESS YOU!!