Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

ALWAYS eat organic, Non-GMO foods. NEVER ingest carbonated beverages or bottled water. NEVER eat fast food junk. ALWAYS check labels. ALWAYS consume things that make your body alkaline not acidic. Cancer cannot survive an alkaline environment. Alkaline bodies have stronger immune systems= less illnesses and disease.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

no bottled water? don't disagree cuz of the plastic (by product of oil) is being absorbed by the water. what's your solution? tap water sure isn't ok. seems mass producing hemp (which one of the multiple uses are disposable bottles that are biodegradable) is illegal??? in the USA INC ( wonder if it's illegal in America according to our constitution) purification system for the entire home is ideal but pretty costly for a lot of people. short of completely unplugging, living in a cave (preferably one that has mineral springs within) not sure what the answer is

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

I use this pitcher that filters out multiple impurities including fluoride. It also makes the water alkaline. Mine tests at 9.0. I use a non BPA water bottle and just refill it. 😇 You can purchase from company name on the pitcher.

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Healthy fizzy beverages fix:

Haymaker's punch, aka, Switchel (Personal preference is ginger rather than lemon, but it's made either way);

Homemade Kombucha (replenishes good bacteria and supports the gut biome).

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I researched this and they apparently turn alkaline in the body. I too learned they are acidic, which they are, but did not know that the body makes them alkaline.😇

It's interesting that Lemons and Limes are in the 10 alkaline range. Lemons and Limes contain a lot of Citric Acid, so I would just assume those are acidic. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is also thought to be alkalinizing, but contains a lot of Acetic Acid. I wonder how that works?