Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

Eze 3:17 “Son of man, I have appointed you as a watchman for the house of Israel.. . #TakeTheOath #WWG1WGA #Godwins #SBN

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Ragged old WHORE

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

if we know these things y cant we get them on some dam thing if it where me or u we b in jail longtime

Only followers of this user (@0853RV3R) can see their posts

They are a CANCER on our nation and we have to find a cure!!!

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

of course why am i not surprised 😡🤬👹

#DIGITAL SOLDIER #WWG!WGA # #TRUMP 2020 Wife, Mother, Grandma, Great Grandma, and Blessed https://t.me/todaysworldofpolitics_endtimes

Looks like her ugly eye is malfunctioning...lol.

this hag needs to go to hell asap

i have no words for such evil

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

And that high speed rail line map cuts
through ALL of the residential areas burned by wildfires in California over the last several years. Another HSR, this one on the coast of Australia -- same areas as the raging fires there. DEW is not just a soda...

The continuous raping of American citizens. Sickening.

slow agonizing mortal wounds are too good for these fiends

Texas Patriot who loves Trump and has been blissfully married for 38 years to the love of my life.

Yep. And a lot of good that money will do them in hell. California is now a red state. They're cleaning this mess up. Recall Newsom!

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

ONLY EVIL ENTITIES DO THIS, THEY HAVE NOTHING HUMAN IN THEM AND HAVE NO BOUNDARIES TO HOW MUCH WRONG THEY CAN DO... HOW IS IT THAT THEY HAVE BEEN IN POWER FOR SO LONG AND ARE STILL FIGHTING TO STOP THE GOOD THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR THE COUNTRY AND FOR THE PEOPLE???

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

Voter Fraud has gone on forever in California 😡🤬

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

very good question!!

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Txrunner88) can see their posts

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

we R furious about this! CORRUPTION IS EVERYWHERE IN CALIF LOCAL STATE FEDERAL LEVELS

So what the Hell will be done about it?????? Nothing

Soldier for Jesus , Vietnam era vet, stage 4 RCC, an American PATRIOT

Looks like shes been hitting the bottle again.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

They say the laser beam weapon didn’t cause the forest fires in California, then maybe they can explain how There were Aluminum blocks that turned into molten metal And trees all around that we’re untouched.

And the reason they used the energy beam was because paradise island was not required by the two families in the deal, so they had to destroy it.

(4) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

the sea hag

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

i am having a hard time breathing while reading this....its overwhelming. how people can live with themselves with this on their conscience is beyond me! i want to bawl that people could be so evil.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Brad Davis to his Publication

May God have mercy on us all.
I've lived through these many DEW fires.
TRUTH, what you've read in this thread.

We all have free will.
Choices are made.

Some have chosen to worship $$$ & power. Apparently inexhaustible, want ever MORE money power control. Deeper and deeper they slide the darkness. Utter Evil.

(1) Show this thread