Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

And the reason they used the energy beam was because paradise island was not required by the two families in the deal, so they had to destroy it.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

the deeper we go the more unrealistic it becomes

(1) Show this thread

They say the laser beam weapon didn’t cause the forest fires in California, then maybe they can explain how There were Aluminum blocks that turned into molten metal And trees all around that we’re untouched.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

if the trees were touched they were scorched from the inside, like radiation does to the human body

(1) Show this thread

I love God, my family, my country and my freedom!

On top of the Fraud Committed related to Federal Grants, the "arson" committed to conviently destroy real property for 100's of miles is HUGE insurrance fraud. This has to implicate 100s maybe 1000's of people. All in has to be several 100+Billion Dollar scam. How is Nancy or Diane and Hubbies not in prison yet? How are they still walking around? The layers of corruption and financial fraud here, miles thick.

In response Sister Liberty to her Publication

the deeper we go the more unrealistic it becomes

(1) Show this thread

yup, Those wild fires were man-made, by the dew energy been weapon, What faster way to clear a path for the rail system then to burn everything down