#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.
I may actually be a good Cristian.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ„Good Morning and Good Afternoon. I might need to try some of those. ๐Ÿ„ Is it normal to be scared to try stuff like that? Do I need to be in a padded room? Don't know nothing about it.

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @2behonest50 in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

warning long post,Mushrooms aka the timetravelers kek, will show you all you missed, if you missed a spot, the internal work i mean, as a human, how did you do? You will be shown if you didnt know
You will be forced to deal with whatever you missed
If you have trauma, you will be given the responsibility to pull your self out of victimhood and choose love, or not
For we survive, and learn, if we become justified by pain afflicted upon us, we are a (-) force, mushrooms will force you to do the digits til its rest 0 or as close as
In return for your hard work, you get t travel to a dimention where air is love, where air is healing where there is nothing but love, i call it Gods dimention:) Soak that up, its hard down here๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฟโค๐Ÿ•Š

In response memes matter to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜†Thank you. I'll do some research on how to eat them or smoke them or whatever you do with them. ๐Ÿ˜… I think it helps to have someone show you or tell you things you need to work on. I fall short.

(1) Show this thread
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Ditto. I don't think it is abnormal to be nervous to try any hallucinogenic substance.