Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

How bizarre and blasphemous.

uh, nope.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

UM VIBES

Affirmative ❤️

🐸

☮️ Groovy man. ☮️

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

ROFLMAO 😂 😂😂…. who da thought Shrooms ….

💖We are all God’s children.💖

God created everything and everyone. God is Omnipotent and cannot be eliminated by interpretations of His Word. Self centered views of holy things are always flawed. He loves us even when we are totally self absorbed.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Good afternoon fabulous Patriots!
I used to shroom to see the rainbow colors.
Now God has me seeing them without any aide of psychedelics.
I am a RainbowWarrior ~

Only followers of this user (@Cbravo) can see their posts

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Magically lifting the veil.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Morming VK

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

. Now this is a religion I could finally be a part of… lol

Wild! Ran into this vid earlier this year too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTznVqYouI8&t=7s

Was Jesus a Magic Mushroom? || Stoned Ape Theory || Food Of the Gods|| - YouTube

Was religion founded on the concept of our ancestors tripping on mushrooms?#jesus #stonedapeyheory #mushroom #psilocybin #dmt

Good day VK

Do shroooom's while camping with a Bailey's coffee.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Wow! I have a full plate now. VK please throw in more crumbs on this. More late night reading.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Missing [H] = Q Post 1128

Cristian should be "Christian"

Good afternoon, VK.
I know very little about shrooms — I’m not dissing them, they may indeed be wondrous, but, faith tells me that they are not the basis of C[h]ristianity, and I thank God every day for the gift of faith.

So, thank you, for leaving out the ‘h’. :)

“A clean [h]ouse is very important.”
Q

Caps = 48.
TS = 10:50.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

What's the mushrooms supposed to mean? mushroom clouds?

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

GA VK... lol you are blowing minds bro.
when people find out ...😂

people: find out what?

God:

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Tippety top morning to ya Sir
,someone need t loose weight? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XeHl5Y7m1xM

Caps:
American cash = 95
Doge token = 95
Its time = 95

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Q 95

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

There’s a magic mushroom called
“GOLDen Teacher”…

Here’s the definition of ‘disciple’:
One who embraces and assists in spreading the teachings of another.

I ❤️🐸 WWG1WGA! 🍿🍿🍿

Missing [A] intentional?

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Peace to everyone, as God has given us a free will to decide for ourselves, what we believe, and therefore we also can speak freely. This God-given right is reflected in our Constitution! (Of course, the LEFT is doing it's worse to eradicate/ steal it! But theft is still a crime!)

So freely, I say, with love in my heart to all here, this is view I hold: It is from the Scriptures, Book of Romans

"10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God."
(Romans 14:10-12)

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

[h]

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

illegal in NZ, classified as a class A drug.
I’d love to find some...it’s been many years since I had any

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Hmmm... not convinced!

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

I believe the Bible, but I hope you have a blessed trip :)

😁🍄Good Morning and Good Afternoon. I might need to try some of those. 🍄 Is it normal to be scared to try stuff like that? Do I need to be in a padded room? Don't know nothing about it.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Ditto. I don't think it is abnormal to be nervous to try any hallucinogenic substance.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

warning long post,Mushrooms aka the timetravelers kek, will show you all you missed, if you missed a spot, the internal work i mean, as a human, how did you do? You will be shown if you didnt know
You will be forced to deal with whatever you missed
If you have trauma, you will be given the responsibility to pull your self out of victimhood and choose love, or not
For we survive, and learn, if we become justified by pain afflicted upon us, we are a (-) force, mushrooms will force you to do the digits til its rest 0 or as close as
In return for your hard work, you get t travel to a dimention where air is love, where air is healing where there is nothing but love, i call it Gods dimention:) Soak that up, its hard down here😄🍿❤🕊

(2) Show this thread