"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Stats on everything should be interesting pre-vax society to post-vax.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

What stats can we really Trust?

If a Scientists give you stats do you trust?
Teacher?
Politician?
Family Member?
News?
Priest?
Pope?

At this point stats from gematria seem more creditable.

Besides Love, Math is the closest thing to Pure Truth.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

♥️

+ 11:43... one of my fav drops!

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

We are here and we are many and our families sit in crafts above our homes and follow us everywhere we go. Too bad I can't share videos here, but I have videos of my family from Sirius following and signaling me and showing me so much more technology in the air. I see the light codes flying through the air and going into my skin where they upgrade our DNA and I see a lot more in my house and out in the sky. I also see them in my dreams and they also give us messages. In June many will wake up so something is about to happen soon. Craft 👇 belongs to my family from Sirius the blue race

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication

One third of the world's population is incarnated extraterrestrial. There may be starseeds just coming to watch (Ascension). Some come for their own personal growth, rather than helping. Some come to watch because they need to experience life on our planet right now for their own good (Starseeds). Some come to help while doing this work for the benefit of others, the Terrans (Lightworkers). However, they are all starseeds/star children.

A starseed/lightworker is someone who is born all over the multiverse and comes to our planet to live as a Terran. So the body is Terran, but the soul comes from everywhere OUTSIDE our planet. It is where the soul identifies with its home, for that is what distinguishes the Starseed/Lightworker from a Terran

In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nadia in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nadia Naadje, click on at the bottom under it