"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Stats on everything should be interesting pre-vax society to post-vax.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

What stats can we really Trust?

If a Scientists give you stats do you trust?
Teacher?
Politician?
Family Member?
News?
Priest?
Pope?

At this point stats from gematria seem more creditable.

Besides Love, Math is the closest thing to Pure Truth.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

I just watched that movie not to long ago

(1) Show this thread

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

We are here and we are many and our families sit in crafts above our homes and follow us everywhere we go. Too bad I can't share videos here, but I have videos of my family from Sirius following and signaling me and showing me so much more technology in the air. I see the light codes flying through the air and going into my skin where they upgrade our DNA and I see a lot more in my house and out in the sky. I also see them in my dreams and they also give us messages. In June many will wake up so something is about to happen soon. Craft 👇 belongs to my family from Sirius the blue race

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication

One third of the world's population is incarnated extraterrestrial. There may be starseeds just coming to watch (Ascension). Some come for their own personal growth, rather than helping. Some come to watch because they need to experience life on our planet right now for their own good (Starseeds). Some come to help while doing this work for the benefit of others, the Terrans (Lightworkers). However, they are all starseeds/star children.

(1) Show this thread

oh poop....nah q you can tell us nobody believes us anyway lol

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 11:52>27

Attached- from answers section + drop 27

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

What about all will be revealed?

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Vibes! I just read this drop to my hubby earliwr. He likes it.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Just saying....

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

Oooh sounds like a beacon, a call to fellow Pleiadeans and other species on this journey. Woot woot, there are many of us around! Glad to clearly see with my eye who is who in this realm. ET phone home! See, signal, not noise.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

sketchy shit . . . 🤔

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Do da, do da!

(1) Show this thread

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

1143!This is my favorite post. But I don't understand the above English part😅 March 21st and March 22nd. There were consecutive shrine torii gates and 1143 signals.😆🙏⛩️✨🛸✨🌌
https://anonup.com/thread/8441065

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

it says--- The information I received today. 1143。 If my companion was a reincarnated extraterrestrial, how could he have forgotten this crumb? go to translation on search for anything. i do

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The truth will be fully disclosed to those that choose to know because for those that choose to connect to the God Consciousness they will just "KNOW" all truths of was was and what is.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

the nine

was
is
will be

🥰🙌

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

AU is filter for that disclosure.

(2) Show this thread