Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Feeling very tired and very awake.

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

I am one that rarely remembers dreams, and when I do they are typically not good. A recurring dream since I was a child has always ended in a bad death for me. About two years ago that lifelong recurring dream came back with a different ending. A positive one. Instead of dead, I am functional and alive. The winner of a battle/war.

Enter a black cat a few weeks ago. He is young, is fixed, has obviously lived on the street for some time, but when he is tired he really is a sweet boy. Funny how when you feed them they keep returning ;)

But there is something else. He sneaks past my cat, which is hostile towards him, and gets on my bed near the time I'm about to crash. So he's been sleeping on my feet or curled up against my back for over a week.

And now I am having positive dreams that I am conscious of and remember.

And literally two seconds after I wrote that last sentence he walked into the house and said hello to me.

I am feeling super anxious. very high energy, alot is negative. it is wearing on me

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

ITS FRIDAY THEN, ITS SATURDAY, SUNDAY! GO MUFASA! - YouTube

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING! PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! Official Page for Cousinskeether Download New Mufasa Ring Tone Now!https:...

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

I wish you all a wonderful day dear ones out there

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication

Scenes| 🐕

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

'til Fryday? 🤣🤣🤣

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

It is a beautiful morning and I'm determined to have a Good day.

Feeling sad and joyful simultaneously.

Every day feelz like a Fryday these days!

z y = Gesara?

✨❤️

I hope that rock doesn't fall with me either

When you live on a farm every day is Monday and every day is Saturday! Busiest time of the year for us, it will slow down in July. Babies being born, still too cold here to plant warm weather plants. Fighting allergies so physically exhausted, emotionally feeling mighty fine! Keep reminding myself no matter how tired I am, DS is in a panic, the stupider they get the more people they wake up.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Fryday for Twitler.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I’m exhausted, but staying positive that GOD WINS! WWG1WGA!

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

💥⚡️🚀...💙✨😉

Just want the American Dream for my family.

its been a long year and a half ,but tough times dont last Good people do . we will get thru this 🙏💛🌞

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

been feeling very tired since tuesday

🙏🇺🇸🦅☀️

il Donaldo Trumpo, [May 25, 2022 at 6:06 PM]
ONCE AGAIN, WE WILL LIGHT UP THE WORLD!!!
https://rumble.com/v163xdg-once-again-we-will-light-up-the-world.html

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

party

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

😆

(1) Show this thread

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Guessing everyday🤔🤷🏼‍♀️ So, just going with the flow. Binge AU, surf TS and wonder why I'm still in my robe at 3pm! 🤦‍♀️ Friday? Are we THERE yet??? Popcorn anyone? Love you all❣️🥳

Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior. Simply living life with family & friends. It is a good life. Supporting DJT | #Patriot Party | #MAGA 2020

feeling tired sir.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

〰️ 5x5 . good!
how r u sir?

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

I said the exact words “feels like a Friday” when I was at the Post Office today! I’m emotionally exhausted, probably like so many others just hoping for a scrap of something—Hell anything positive to happen soon! I am such a positive person in faith, but even I am starting to feel like I’m running a marathon with no finish line! Praying that the tide shifts soon VK. 🙏🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Positive life will get better each day...Stuck my JD 1025R....Broke my JD730 mower yesterday....Thank God I do not need my JD snowblower or !!!!!! This is going to cost me A-L-O-T. I think I will buy another JD for back up.....Seriously...maybe a 71 year old should sit & knit -just kidding.

what’s up with the checkmark and star VK? this is new

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Nada ... to his Publication

click on star u find out its a donation for AU Admin i think〰️🤔 .

(1) Show this thread

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

Weird dreams the last couple days.
But, feeling good